Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

fao lionelwilding

go on mate, give us a post!

100456[/snapback]

I'm still waiting for Heinrich Himmler to post, I'm sure he must have something interesting to say...

...anyhow, about your signature pic stez, did you PhotoShop that tongue on Gareth Williams or is it really his? Either way, the more I look at it the more it disturbs me... :S

100456[/snapback]

I'm still waiting for Heinrich Himmler to post, I'm sure he must have something interesting to say...

...anyhow, about your signature pic stez, did you PhotoShop that tongue on Gareth Williams or is it really his? Either way, the more I look at it the more it disturbs me... :S

100700[/snapback]

you'll be better off asking katy, she did it for me

100456[/snapback]

100700[/snapback]

you'll be better off asking katy, she did it for me

100703[/snapback]

Picture came with tongue :)

Picture came with tongue  :)

100704[/snapback]

Really? It looks odd. Stare at it for a few minutes, doesn't it look odd to you? It makes me feel unwell after 30 seconds or so... um, maybe it's just me? :blink:

100704[/snapback]

Really? It looks odd. Stare at it for a few minutes, doesn't it look odd to you? It makes me feel unwell after 30 seconds or so... um, maybe it's just me? :blink:

100819[/snapback]

Yes really Chimp ;) I just put Gareth Williams into Google images, its not than horrific surely?

100704[/snapback]

100819[/snapback]

Yes really Chimp ;) I just put Gareth Williams into Google images, its not than horrific surely?

100895[/snapback]

Hmmm, maybe I have a subconcious fear of fake looking tongues... :blink::S ...falotongophobia, or something.

100456[/snapback]

100700[/snapback]

Come on Heinrich, you know it makes sense. :D:D:thumbup:;)

• 2 weeks later...

100704[/snapback]

100819[/snapback]

100895[/snapback]

Hmmm, maybe I have a subconcious fear of fake looking tongues... :blink::S ...falotongophobia, or something.

101272[/snapback]

T'aint fake - go on, search it yourself if you dont believe me :(

100704[/snapback]

100819[/snapback]

100895[/snapback]

101272[/snapback]

T'aint fake - go on, search it yourself if you dont believe me :(

105233[/snapback]

Okay, okay, I believe you! Anyway, I said fake looking... :P

Archived