Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

FT Rap Battle Season 2 - Round 1

Round 1  

26 members have voted

1. 1. General Smuts Vs Finners

• General Smuts
    • Finners
  2. 2. Fez Vs Nationwider

• Fez
    • Nationwider
  3. 3. Fox You Forest Vs Stez

• Fox You Forest
    • Stez
  4. 4. El Empty Vs Trav Le Bleu

• El Empty
    • Trav Le Bleu
  5. 5. MTWG Vs AFiE

• Michael The Work Geordie
    • A Fox In Essex

lol some of your lyrics hurt me when I read em!

Because it's ALL true! :P

And I just realised something - all the best music (at least, the stuff I like) never gains mass popularity, and by that measure, all the raps that are losing are the best! :yesyes:

Lastly, what's going to happen when we get down to the 5 winners? Somehow gonna make it up to 8 (3 best losers?) or knock off the worst winner to make it 4...

OR ...and I'm quite liking this idea, doing a league where everyone plays everyone else once (which gives Smuts half a chance :whistle: )

doing a league where everyone plays everyone else once (which gives Smuts half a chance :whistle: )

Of coming last? Of losing to everyone? Of wishing he'd never entered? :thumbup:

This could be the longest voting period in history while he finds more people to sign up and vote. lol

Because it's ALL true! :P

And I just realised something - all the best music (at least, the stuff I like) never gains mass popularity, and by that measure, all the raps that are losing are the best! :yesyes:

Lastly, what's going to happen when we get down to the 5 winners? Somehow gonna make it up to 8 (3 best losers?) or knock off the worst winner to make it 4...

OR ...and I'm quite liking this idea, doing a league where everyone plays everyone else once (which gives Smuts half a chance :whistle: )

Play off between the remaining 5 - 1 verse about each of the 4 other 'losers' and the bottom 2 are out. Which going on this showing will be me.

Play off between the remaining 5 - 1 verse about each of the 4 other 'losers' and the bottom 2 are out. Which going on this showing will be me.

Desperate ;)

Surely the person with the smallest margin of defeat should go through and the one with the largest.... :D

Desperate ;)

Surely the person with the smallest margin of defeat should go through and the one with the largest.... :D

Well last year i had a play off between the top 2 losers for 1 spot. As theres 3 spots up for grabs and only 5 losers makes sense for a play off.

Plus it works well with the 1 verse for each opponent.

I'll cut this off at 7 so that it's the same as the timing i started with on Monday.

As it stands:

Smuts

Trav

FYF

AFiE

Nationwider

Are in the play off.

could the 5 winners do a rap about the other 4, one verse on the each of them? then the one with the least goes out? it'd save enduring more dross from the losers..... ;)

could the 5 winners do a rap about the other 4, one verse on the each of them? then the one with the least goes out? it'd save enduring more dross from the losers..... ;)

It's not dross, they're underground classics! :thumbup:

Archived