Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

WOOHOO! Finished till Tuesday now!

To be fair I never go work Mondays anyway because i'm at College on Mondays and work rest of the week but although going College on a monday is a "easy" day theres nothing like having Friday afternoon/Saturday/Sunday/Monday doing whatever you want! :thumbup:

I love finishing work at 2pm on Fridays...and I love Bank Holidays! :thumbup:

Whats everyone doing then?

Tonight i'm going to a party, Saturday night i'm at a BBQ, Sunday I don't know what to do, I have another party to go to but Leicester are also playing so I think i'm off to Leicester then speed home and of to the party, Monday? :huh: More Drink? :huh::thumbup:

Well i've bought my 3 day weekend back down to a 2 day weekend seeing as I was in bed all yesterday chucking up.

I had abit too much to drink on Friday and chucked up at the party didn't I? Chucked up all over my next door neighbour...oh dear :nono:

-Can't remember a thing really - Dunno whether thats a good or a bad thing :unsure:

And today after going to the match i've got to face my next door neighbours at another party, Don't think i'll be drinking today. I'm still abit dodgy now but feel fantastic compared to yesterday

Archived