Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Free Live Football

Can someone perlease gimme all the links I would need to watch some games today :o

I dunno what to download, booo!

104378[/snapback]

Your best bet is to download winamp if you havent got it, its free from

www.winamp.com

So useless at all this, I have got Winamp and downloaded whatever Ricey's link was.....how the hell do I watch the footy? :o

104394[/snapback]

Have you got Windows Media Player installed on your PC. Have you installed the software that Ricey suggests. :thumbup:;)

So useless at all this, I have got Winamp and downloaded whatever Ricey's link was.....how the hell do I watch the footy? :o

104394[/snapback]

Have you got Windows Media Player installed on your PC. Have you installed the software that Ricey suggests. :thumbup:;)

104398[/snapback]

Yes yes.

Where do I find these highlights?

104394[/snapback]

104398[/snapback]

Yes yes.

Where do I find these highlights?

104399[/snapback]

Start Cool Streaming a when it starts up click on the espn entry in the list of channels. Then wait for 5 mins. Tip start up WMP.

Well I got it working but it's far too jumpy for me :(:cry: Very stop start.

104406[/snapback]

Today it took 15 mins for me for that to stop. Normally it is about five. Leave it running I have good picture and (good enough to follow the game not TV quality picture) sound. :D:D:thumbup:;)

Archived