Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cisono

Your signature is too long

I have been trying to edit my signature.

My new one would be half the size of the previous one (in terms of both links and items).

Yet I keep getting this your 'signature is too long' error message.

Any clues?

My new one would be half the size of the previous one (in terms of both links and items).

Any clues?

Try clearing your cache.

Any idea whats going on with mine ?

No I dunno why you've got all that 'Ole' crap in either.

Any clues?

Maybe the limit has been decreased since you created the one that is there currently?

• 2 weeks later...

Still relating to signature, but not about the length.

When I try to change the quote from what it is now, I keep getting a Board Message about BBCode or TAG code needs to be changed.

I have taken the quote out and clicked 'Update Signature' and still get the same message.

Any ideas on what to do :dunno:

Still relating to signature, but not about the length.

When I try to change the quote from what it is now, I keep getting a Board Message about BBCode or TAG code needs to be changed.

I have taken the quote out and clicked 'Update Signature' and still get the same message.

Any ideas on what to do :dunno:

Probably to do with the lack of the [ / center] tag at the end. And maybe the < /div > stuff.

I've edited it such that all you need to do is enter your quote where it says, unsurprisingly, enter quote here.

Probably to do with the lack of the [ / center] tag at the end. And maybe the < /div > stuff.

I've edited it such that all you need to do is enter your quote where it says, unsurprisingly, enter quote here.

Cheers man :)

Archived