Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jay

Bands you once thought were sh1te

You will never win.

Could still be fun, though. :thumbup:

Seriously though, i've got facts and i will prove Oasis are bigger then the Beach Boys ever were.

Now can you dig that ?

But Celine Dion is bigger than both. What does this even mean?

It means WE ALL LOSE

Seriously though, i've got facts and i will prove Oasis are bigger then the Beach Boys ever were.

Now can you dig that ?

dude it's all about the Q(ku):

I used to really hate The Manics, but over time my opinion has changed. I have got the greatest hits, but haven't listened to anything that isn't a single yet. That would seem really weird to me, given how much I really hated them.

I used to really hate The Manics, but over time my opinion has changed. I have got the greatest hits, but haven't listened to anything that isn't a single yet. That would seem really weird to me, given how much I really hated them.

I really used to hate them too! Trouble is I still do :giggle: They just make me cringe, dont even know what it is... everything Ive ever heard them do I hate it! :unsure:

I really used to hate them too! Trouble is I still do :giggle: They just make me cringe, dont even know what it is... everything Ive ever heard them do I hate it! :unsure:

I used to be like that, but about 3 years ago, it hit me that I actually liked something. Almost like if I tolerate this........

:doh:

I used to hate them when they had the crap punk image, but when I went to see them a couple of times in about 1996 (when most of their original fans deserted them) I thought they were ace. Plenty of proper ROCK moments, a lot of energy.

Those boys can play!

I love the James Dean Bradfield solo single - the one they use the instrumental version of on Match of The Day (or at least they were)

I used to hate them when they had the crap punk image, but when I went to see them a couple of times in about 1996 (when most of their original fans deserted them) I thought they were ace. Plenty of proper ROCK moments, a lot of energy.

Those boys can play!

I love the James Dean Bradfield solo single - the one they use the instrumental version of on Match of The Day (or at least they were)

I've always liked the Manics (The Holy Bible is one of the best albums ever made in my opinion) but I expected them to be crap live. They were absolutely awesome on stage though, totally blew me away!

I've always liked the Manics (The Holy Bible is one of the best albums ever made in my opinion) but I expected them to be crap live. They were absolutely awesome on stage though, totally blew me away!

i never liked them, and then i saw them live and the drummer was about as good as me, my opinion didn't improve - even drafting in nina persson couldn't redeem them, i was just embarassed for her :unsure:

Radiohead, used to think they're songs we're really boring but bought a couple of they're old albums and after listening to them a few times I really like them. Still don't like Kid A that much though, maybe it will grow on me.

Archived