Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jay

Bands you once thought were sh1te

Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, I bought their 'A Virgin And A Whore' and found it moderately irritating and put them aside for quite a while. Then I bought 'Chaotic Beauty' and absolutely love it.

Reel Big Fish started off with me finding that it made me feel generally pissed off, now I love em. Plus they are the best live act in the history of ever.

Feeder were much the same until I saw them live at Ripcurl Boardmasters a few years ago where they were brilliant. A summers night, really warm, by the sea, a band giving a good live performance. The makings of a great time.

• 4 weeks later...
Ok name a band that you once thought were a load of rubbish but have since come to love them

first up for me is......

The Arctic Monkeys

when they first came out I blanked them thought they were just another rubbish band being bummed by the music press, couldn't be bothered with them THEN I got The Last Shadow Puppets album in the middle of last year and thought it was an immense piece of work. The lyrics and the music and the way they work together is just brilliant.

Since then I finally decided to check out The Arctic Monkeys and I think they are excellent great pop songs, great melodies and some witty and well written lyrics.

So Arctic Monkeys accept my apologies I once thought you were sh1te but now you're alright!!!

Anything outside the sixties is ,and always will be second rate, which is not too bad, to the full monty unadulterated crap. Love the name Arctic Monkeys. Today we have people who are fed peanuts for music, and have actually become nothing

more than monkeys themselves to accept it.

Anything outside the sixties is ,and always will be second rate, which is not too bad, to the full monty unadulterated crap. Love the name Arctic Monkeys. Today we have people who are fed peanuts for music, and have actually become nothing

FUCK.

OFF.

Back to the 60s if possible.

Seriously, are you ASH17LCFCs dad?

Seriously, are you ASH17LCFCs dad?

I'd love to see an ASH vs DANGEROUS TIGER debate on Oasis vs The Beach Boys :D

The Arctic Monkeys are already far better than Dylan ever was, especially the lyrics, they're much more meaningful

:ph34r: I don't actually think this before anyone jumps on me.

Pendulum

It's ironic because I'm the complete opposite.

They were a decent dnb outfit but became shite.

Own a few bits of there early stuff on vinyl but the new stuff is shite. sorry

Archived