Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

Hissy fit over, Lisa has come up with a genius plan for the one piece of the outfit that is more important than footwear. She has now decided that people can ignore the lack of appropriate bootage.

Katy Barry Hayles Marsland likes this.....

Does anyone know where I can get an inflatable parrot from in Leicester?

That's the kind of thing Paper Tiger used to sell, on Silver Street between the market and the Shires. Haven't been in for a while though... YMMV.

Anyone who hasn't yet sorted a costume might like to know that the costume department of the Little Theatre on Dover Street does costume hire - and they open on thursday evenings until 7. That's where I'm going after work today...

Costumes sorted for the three of us. Anyone nervous about how they will look on Saturday should take some comfort from the fact that they cannot possibly look more of a tit than I am going to! Full court jester get-up for me.

:worship:

You legend!

O.K. Paranoia fit over

FT is lastminute.com in disguise. How would we know where we're drinking on Saturday yet?

From Footballgroundguide...

If you arrive early and have a bit of time on your hands then I would recommend a visit to the Borough Arms on Earl Street. The pub which, is listed in the CAMRA Good Beer Guide, is around a mile away from Gresty Road has a large number of real ales, plus Belgian and German beers on tap. It has an impressive stock of continental bottled beers. There is also an Indian restaurant located behind it which offers reasonably priced lunches.

That sounds promising - down side is distance from the ground, but the other alternatives are either very close (i.e. home fan dominated) or a Brewers' Fayre which is described as "very popular with away fans" (and I'm not sure that sounds good, somehow). Besides, after the seafront at Southend, a pub called the Borough Arms just feels right...

I'm going soft. :blush:

I know we've been a pretty decent bunch on the road this year and made many 'friends' along the way, but do we think that we can celebrate tomorrow without rubbing Crewe's noses in it?

I don't want us to be remembered in the same way as I think of Stoke :@ when they went up and we went down, that's all. I know they are practically down barring a divine intervention and it won't be us that relegate them, but y'know.......

I'm going soft. :blush:

I know we've been a pretty decent bunch on the road this year and made many 'friends' along the way, but do we think that we can celebrate tomorrow without rubbing Crewe's noses in it?

I don't want us to be remembered in the same way as I think of Stoke :@ when they went up and we went down, that's all. I know they are practically down barring a divine intervention and it won't be us that relegate them, but y'know.......

I know full well what you mean. I won't be aiming any taunts at them but there will be a minority that do no doubt.

I know full well what you mean. I won't be aiming any taunts at them but there will be a minority that do no doubt.

Why aren't you going as Freddie Mercury? You wouldn't even need a tache wig.

In other news im still 1 sword short of a Pirate.

Why aren't you going as Freddie Mercury? You wouldn't even need a tache wig.

:giggle:

It did cross my mind. I was looking for a pretty little thing to infect whilst in Crewe. Even better that your dressing up. I love a boy in make up.

ooooooooohhhhhh

In other news im still 1 sword short of a Pirate.

I have been told I can't take my guns with me. :angry:

Archived