Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

i'm caught between to stools; i don't want to look a cvnt by going in fancy dress (i'm too old) and i don't want to look a cvnt being the only person who isn't in fancy dress.

Listen to Smuts (but only on this occassion). You'd feel a bit of a twat with everyone else in fancy dress. lol

i'm caught between to stools; i don't want to look a cvnt by going in fancy dress (i'm too old) and i don't want to look a cvnt being the only person who isn't in fancy dress.

feel free to join the hullfox cvnts on row e

You need to dress up.

You know what you have to do.

Listen to Smuts (but only on this occassion). You'd feel a bit of a twat with everyone else in fancy dress. lol

i could do post-irony dressing up, and not dress up, thus making me feel a bit of a twat, then say that that actually makes me foxestalk's raj. i've got the glasses.

or i could pop my smuts shirt on

If ANYONE mocks Crewe with chants of "going down" "never play you again" late in the game or after then I'll be completely embarrased and fu cked off.

Everyone who was at Stoke knows what its like, fu king horrible. I'd hate for us to stoop to their level.

i could do post-irony dressing up, and not dress up, thus making me feel a bit of a twat, then say that that actually makes me foxestalk's raj. i've got the glasses.

or i could pop my smuts shirt on

1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

Help with fancy dress ideas required.

Be my Keira Knightly.

If ANYONE mocks Crewe with chants of "going down" "never play you again" late in the game or after then I'll be completely embarrased and fu cked off.

Everyone who was at Stoke knows what its like, fu king horrible. I'd hate for us to stoop to their level.

:thumbup:

After experiencing relegation, it's not really something you should rub in another team's face, especially considering we've been fortunate enough to avenge our own relegation and go straight back up at the first time of asking.

No doubt it will definitely happen though, some people still find it amusing to bang out any drivel they find mildly entertaining. Hypocrisy thy name be, and all..

Be my Keira Knightly.

Not too sure I can pull off a size 0 temptress, to be honest mate. Y'know, what with having put on so much weight and all.. :P

Sadly I wont be in fancy dress... got nothing to wear and after shelling out £100 at the vets tonight cant afford to buy a thing. Not got much imagination either so Im screwed really lol

This is precisely why I wanted them to be safe before we played them. You won't catch me goading them, if I hear anyone they will get a mouthful from me.

So what's different all the other times we've sung it to other teams?

I can completely see where you're coming from though pal.

I won't be, I can't see the point. They aren't rivals, they've done nothing to upset us, let's spend 90 mins getting behind the team, having a party and enjoying ourselves.

So what's different all the other times we've sung it to other teams?

I can completely see where you're coming from though pal.

Bit of banter in the closing months is ok in my opinion but when it really hits home it's a complete killer. We got it from a few teams late last season Barnsley, Sheff United fans outside ground etc and it never registered with me. Also worth nothing that we got nothing of that kind off Sheff Wed as it became a reality for us, bit of decency on their part.

Stoke however are just pure vile and total sc um for me not a shed of decency off the thousands who surrounded our and and seemed more bothered in our peril than their own success.

we could go as a couple of misers on the look out for a couple of mailorder brides, wrongly posted to crewe? thai fish paste :nono:

Oi, I'm on that row too, I'll have you know! :angry:

Archived