Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

I well wanna go in fancy dress, but who i'm going with aint and im slightly worried about the walk from the Walkers to St. Margarets the abuse will be tasty and I haven't a clue where I can get a fancy dress costume from now? or what to go as? :frusty:

I well wanna go in fancy dress, but who i'm going with aint and im slightly worried about the walk from the Walkers to St. Margarets the abuse will be tasty and I haven't a clue where I can get a fancy dress costume from now? or what to go as? :frusty:

BatmanAccent2.jpg

I'm going as the Fratelli's or a Fratelli if the move becomes unpopular or I'll join Alex, Fez and Ben as a Mexican or a bulider or I may just wear a high visability vest, declare my love for Chris Powell on a banner and see what happens.

Or I'll pick something up in town tomorrow before work.

Do you know where Luton is in relation to Milton Keynes and Northampton?

Near it ... somewhere?

I'm going as the Fratelli's or a Fratelli if the move becomes unpopular or I'll join Alex, Fez and Ben as a Mexican or a bulider or I may just wear a high visability vest, declare my love for Chris Powell on a banner and see what happens.

Hero.

lol no excuses now then lass! What you going as, or is it a surprise?

a referee that favours Leicester ... gotta go find something to wear under the "dress" as it's more like a tshirt ... gosshhh ... I wish I wasn't travelling alone!

a referee that favours Leicester ... gotta go find something to wear under the "dress" as it's more like a tshirt ... gosshhh ... I wish I wasn't travelling alone!

You must have got the outfit from the Mythical Creatures section.

lol it would be brave! I admire your confidence.. I darent even do fancy dress and Im not travelling alone!

Sounds a good costume too :thumbup:

Hissy fit over, Lisa has come up with a genius plan for the one piece of the outfit that is more important than footwear. She has now decided that people can ignore the lack of appropriate bootage.

Archived