Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

Today is Wednesday. Crewe is Saturday. 2/3 days to sort a fancy dress costume out. Easy.

Anything less than this will result in bottler status.

Agreed Jose!

I have two exams next week, so need to spend time revising, not traipsing round town.

Should go down a storm at the B.N.P march in Crewe this Saturday. Mind you, you might be expected to kick crap out of the Mexicans and Hawaaians . Pirate should be fine though. Don't think they've anything against pirates - unless you're Somalian.

Yo joking right??? :huh:

I have just rung the ticket office and got three seats together - the leftsideoverhere family outing to Crewe is back on!

They've still got a handful of returns, apparently, so if you want to go, ring now.

Now, I just need some ideas for last-minute fancy dress... any suggestions? We've got a mad pensioner, a 40 year old fat bloke and a ten year old boy to work on.

Its not that, ive just decided to play Cricket instead.

Fine, I'll take one for the team and look like a fooking idiot on my own then!

You won't look like an idiot! I'll look like a twat.

Any chance of meeting you all for a bevvie beforehand? If someone would like to tell me which pub Id be grateful - Im due to get to crewe at about 12.00 I think..... Im not fancy dressing though so might not qualify lol

I dont have the very valid excuse of looming exams either.... Im just too lame :whistle:

Any chance of meeting you all for a bevvie beforehand? If someone would like to tell me which pub Id be grateful - Im due to get to crewe at about 12.00 I think..... Im not fancy dressing though so might not qualify lol

I dont have the very valid excuse of looming exams either.... Im just too lame :whistle:

I'll text you when to let you know where we are :thumbup:

You won't look like an idiot! I'll look like a twat.

Indeed you wont!

I think I have my constume sorted: it involves an eye patch and possibly some sort of plastic parrot.

Excellent!

You could always offer to do Lisa's shopping for her, while she does her revision... That way you get to decide exactly what she looks like...

Sure, why not. It's not as if I don't have a million other things to do is it :)

You really don't want to see me in that kind of gear.

They do some nice clothing but you'll have to be careful. I can't see anyone being allowed through the turnstiles with a whip, thigh-high PVC boots and a rampant rabbit on full speed.

They do some nice clothing but you'll have to be careful. I can't see anyone being allowed through the turnstiles with a whip, thigh-high PVC boots and a rampant rabbit on full speed.

And that's just the hubby! :giggle:

Youve met me?? :o

Archived