Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

:o:angry:

Everyone's stealing my idea! :P

:giggle: Sorry.

Gonna have a look in the shop when I go into town, see if there is anything else that take my fancy, The only other thing I can think of is 118, which i'm not that keen on lol

which stand are people in? I think we have 2 stands. :thumbup:

I'm in the Bluebell BMW Stand.

By the looks of the allocation given, and the total allocation of the Bluebell BMW Stand, it's quite possible that we do have two. Could be wrong though.

Fancy dress sorted. Storm trooper. :cool:lol

Should go down a storm at the B.N.P march in Crewe this Saturday. Mind you, you might be expected to kick crap out of the Mexicans and Hawaaians . Pirate should be fine though. Don't think they've anything against pirates - unless you're Somalian.

Fancy dress sorted. Storm trooper. :cool:lol

So we have a bunch of mexicans, a couple of 118 men, a couple of Hawaiians, some pirates and a storm trooper. Fantastic.

Just you wait until you see me and Katy - and no, we're not going as the same thing! Unless she's changed her mind :unsure:

Just you wait until you see me and Katy - and no, we're not going as the same thing! Unless she's changed her mind :unsure:

Well she's bought her outfit now so don't think so....

I cant be arsed with Fancy Dress.

I look weird enough anyway.

Stop being such a big girl! If I can go in fancy dress then so can you!

Archived