Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

My mate's going as Keith Weller and I as his fictional mismatched sidekick.

Talking long-johns (white for him, blue for me cos they got my order wrong!), retro City shirts, (he's got the appropriate one, I'll just choose one at random), shorts and socks.

Also a giant perm wig for him, whilst I'm just gonna go for getting my hair dyed blue (it's already way to big for a wig!)

Oh yeah, I spoke to Fezario and you lot are meeting us at a pub somewhere pre match for ticket receipt. Will obviously let you know which one when I know. You are due into Crewe about 12.30 - 1ish all being well apparently. I'm sure you'll appreciate some jars pre match - we all will as we are all going to look like dickwads :D

Oh yeah, I spoke to Fezario and you lot are meeting us at a pub somewhere pre match for ticket receipt. Will obviously let you know which one when I know. You are due into Crewe about 12.30 - 1ish all being well apparently. I'm sure you'll appreciate some jars pre match - we all will as we are all going to look like dickwads :D

Phfft, we'll be there 12-12:30 if he puts his foot down. I'm quite happy in fancy dress without drink :D

Phfft, we'll be there 12-12:30 if he puts his foot down. I'm quite happy in fancy dress without drink :D

I'm just going off what was said last night. Surely you need a tequila or two, what with you being a swine flu infested Maxican and all that :D

Im not even going, see you all next season.

I have just rung the ticket office and got three seats together - the leftsideoverhere family outing to Crewe is back on!

They've still got a handful of returns, apparently, so if you want to go, ring now.

Now, I just need some ideas for last-minute fancy dress... any suggestions? We've got a mad pensioner, a 40 year old fat bloke and a ten year old boy to work on.

Well my fancy dress idea is flawed, Just been into town for mexican ideas and they have fook all, it really is a pathetic shop so i'm just gonna wait till Saturday and get down town early have look in the shop, get a couple of pints then get the train.

Excellent. Why are we meeting at MK?

Is there a no drinking rule in Fez's car?

They're doing engineering works on trains around Northampton. We'd have to get a replacement bus service from MK to get there anyway, which takes an age.

You're not allowed to drink, you can't be trusted.

I'm just going off what was said last night. Surely you need a tequila or two, what with you being a swine flu infested Maxican and all that :D

Tequila tastes like CRAP, I'm not having me any of that!

They're doing engineering works on trains around Northampton. We'd have to get a replacement bus service from MK to get there anyway, which takes an age.

Excellent. Are you going through Luton? I think i change there from St Albans.

I'll find some way to drink.

Have we all heard the tale of me and half a bottle of Tequila?

Just bloody pretend then. Jeez!

No you are not!

Why am I having to get cross with everyone in this thread today?

Don't get cross with me, get cross with Schuh.

Bottling fancy dress? Shambles.

Not bottling it. I've been seriously let down. This :@ is me at the moment.

Archived