Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

Outfit completed. Leicester station won't know what's hit it when a load of us rock up there tomorrow morning.

Anybody care to give me a run-down of what everyone's going as?

I need to know so I know whether anybody will be the same kind of tit as myself.

Thanks,

Tit.

Outfit completed. Leicester station won't know what's hit it when a load of us rock up there tomorrow morning.

Cant wait to see what you all look like! lol

I'll have fun even though Im not fancy dressing. :thumbup:

I'm relying on my sister to get the stuff I need, so this may not happen. If this fails then I may have to revert to Plan B: Rab C. Nesbitt, without the Scottish accent.

I need to know so I know whether anybody will be the same kind of tit as myself.

Thanks,

Tit.

I'll be dressed up as a twat! :thumbup:

Cya fcukers tomorrow!!! :scarf:

Thanks,

Tit.

Mine is under wraps until tomorrow, but I doubt very much you'll be the same as me.

Cant wait to see what you all look like! lol

I'll have fun even though Im not fancy dressing. :thumbup:

You should!

I'm relying on my sister to get the stuff I need, so this may not happen. If this fails then I may have to revert to Plan B: Rab C. Nesbitt, without the Scottish accent.

Oh no...drunk Scow?

I'll be dressed up as a twat! :thumbup:

Cya fcukers tomorrow!!! :scarf:

Excellent work.

I've got a horrible feeling my spanner, hammer and saw although plastic will breach the health and safety regulations for Crewe Alexandra football Club

lol

lol Nahhhh I daren't! :D

Lighten up!

I want to see Mr. Unknown in a batman getup.

Thanks,

Tit.

If you turn up in the same outfit, I will be amazed. And gutted - you've got nicer legs than me.

Well she's bought her outfit now so don't think so....

Stop being such a big girl! If I can go in fancy dress then so can you!

I still can't think of anything to go as.

Meant to be going as BArry Hayles.

But i think its a bit late to go to Leicester and get Hayles on the back fof my shirt. as i have been that busy all week.

and going from Derby Station on my own and having to walk round Derby before, as i need to take some stuff back is going to be hard.

I actually don't know what to go as!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Also what pub are people going in?

I still can't think of anything to go as.

Meant to be going as BArry Hayles.

But i think its a bit late to go to Leicester and get Hayles on the back fof my shirt. as i have been that busy all week.

and going from Derby Station on my own and having to walk round Derby before, as i need to take some stuff back is going to be hard.

I actually don't know what to go as!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Also what pub are people going in?

Barney the Dinosaur.

Instead of doing a Stoke and taunting them if they do get relegated, why not show some solidarity and support instead?

I was thinking along the lines of:

"You will come back up, say you will come back up"

"League Two, for a holiday, League Two, for a holiday"

etc, etc

I know those ones are pretty crap but what d'ya think of the idea?

If you turn up in the same outfit, I will be amazed. And gutted - you've got nicer legs than me.

To be honest Lisa, I'd much rather look at your legs than my own. :thumbup:

I am going to look like such a tw&t sitting on the bus and then walking through Leicester town centre tomorrow morning.

Instead of doing a Stoke and taunting them if they do get relegated, why not show some solidarity and support instead?

I was thinking along the lines of:

"You will come back up, say you will come back up"

"League Two, for a holiday, League Two, for a holiday"

etc, etc

I know those ones are pretty crap but what d'ya think of the idea?

Yeah i agree with you, itd be harsh to taunt them as it was horrible at Stoke last season, they really took the mick out of us, and i hate them for it still

The Crewe relegation thing is the only part of tomorrow Im not looking forward to... I know some morons will take the piss though Im sure theyll be in the minority. I hate seeing most teams relegated (apart from the ones I hate!)

I do hope they can bounce back

Archived