Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Search Engine

I assume this has probably been done before and I apologize in advance but since I can't search to find a thread on search errors I'm bollixed.

I know the search engine is often turned off during peak server usage but I have just tried to use it on Sunday evening at about 21:40 uk time and it isn't working again. In fact only on very few occasions can I remember being able to do so. What do you think the problem is?

Occasionally though it doesn't work. You just get lucky

What message do you get? I've never seen that problem and tend to be on here quite a bit...

Edit: Just seen your post count and can see that you are too so maybe it is about luck!

If the forum's a bit wibbly it's the first thing to go off.

I don't understand the mechanics of it but I think unless someone's going to turn around and give Mark a couple of grand it's a case of "put up with it."

Thanks guys for responding, Mark has sent me a Pm and I have given him the error message. I guess that it must be something on my end I assume but I'll await his response.

Archived