Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

New Biffy Clyro song

Any thoughts? I'm bloody loving it at the moment.

Feels a bit more energetic than a lot of the Puzzle songs. It's still got the same well produced, well honed sound but seems more akin to some of their more frantic earlier stuff. Hopefully more of the same to come from them.

never really listened to this band always been put off by the name which I still think it's just a little bit crap, this song is ok for the first 2mins but the remaining other half off the song with the orchestral bit is just a bit unneeded and slightly boring in a prog rock sense for my liking.

IMO songs like this should just end suddenly with a big bang if you like, not go all diddly diddly for another 2 minutes after the song has basically finished

Brilliant band. Infinity Land and Puzzle are both fantastic albums in my opinion, never tire of listening to them. I thought they were really good live when I saw them at Leeds last year as well to be fair.

I miss pre-Puzzle Biffy :(

Actually, to be fair, I listened to Puzzle the other week and it wasn't quite as awful as I seem to remember. Still not a patch on earlier stuff though

Nail on head

Give me Blackened Sky any day of the week. What an album that is.

I bloody love this song as much as the first time I heard it

I bloody love this song as much as the first time I heard it

Which one is it? I'm at work and You Tube is banned!

Jeeez, I wasn't even aware there was an album before Infinity Land! I'm on it now.

There's two! Blackened Sky and Vertigo of Bliss! And they're both better than Infinity Land and Puzzle!

There's two! Blackened Sky and Vertigo of Bliss! And they're both better than Infinity Land and Puzzle!

Well I never knew that. First I heard of Biffy Clyro was when My Recovery Injection first came out...

Which one is it? I'm at work and You Tube is banned!

Dunno about that. I rate Infinity Land as their best one, then Vertigo of Bliss, then Blackened Sky, then Puzzle.

57 :thumbup:

I can't help singing "Bend over" over and over again at the end of that song, which has just turned it into some kind of gay anthem in my head.

Dunno about that. I rate Infinity Land as their best one, then Vertigo of Bliss, then Blackened Sky, then Puzzle.

Bah! Ok, I have Blackened Sky top and Puzzle bottom. I tend to just listen to Blackened Sky if I'm honest lol One of my favourite songs though is "Liberate The Illiterate/A disabled Among Mingers" which automatically boosts Vertigo of Bliss up a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
Care to elaborate?

You'll be hard pushed to find a more Scottish sounding vocalist than Simon Neil! lol

You must be joking right? I thought I might be mistaken so I listened to a bit of Vertigo Of Bliss and they have definitely got that Mcfly trying to put on an American accent thing. A bad comparison probably but you get the gist.

Archived