Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Middlesbrough Chit-Chat

Me too. Not looking forward to travelling up north again so soon though. lol

I couldnt do the Toon game as no annual leave left but it starts again end Sept so can take the next day off to catch up on some sleep lol

Me too. Not looking forward to travelling up north again so soon though. lol

I'll be there too, really looking forward to it.

Gonna cos a lot though, no student discount rate :( which is pretty crap to be honest, and with the coach costs, it'll be about £45 for the night (so we'd better win :D)

But like you said, weird that we were originally sceduled to go back up that far just one month after we first went. My neck was nearly dying, I was so tired it's untrue and I was hotter than the sun on the way home from Newcastle, and I expect no different for Boro, but I still wouldn't miss it for the world.

i think the only way this trip would be worth the money is if its a 4-3 thriller with a last minute winner for us, 3 sending offs and a dog runs on the pitch for 5 minutes

so with the likely hood of that, i think i'll give it a miss......

£26 uuuuummmmm. Nah thanks.

I hate the riverside aswell. Bad memories.

Exactly. The last time we played their, I had an asthma attack because of the chemically polluted air. Plus, trying to get to Middlesborough from Nottingham at about 5pm wasn't looking promising, and these prices will only serve to make me feel slightly better about not being able to go.

Unless someone was passing through Nottingham at about 5pm....

i think the only way this trip would be worth the money is if its a 4-3 thriller with a last minute winner for us, 3 sending offs and a dog runs on the pitch for 5 minutes

so with the likely hood of that, i think i'll give it a miss......

You'd kick yourself if this happened now and you weren't there :P

Having gone to the Carling Cup Preston away amongst many others, I think I can say this and still maintain my 'totally committed' status:

Going to this game does not appeal to me in the slightest and I (probably / hopefully?) won't do it because there is nothing to redeem it at all (except the £13 under-18 price).

We'll do well (and be fully vindicated) if we get 1000 to this.

Although I've never been I know enough people who have and Middlesborough away you get...

- A shite ground in a shite location

- Shite Stewards

- Shite Home support

- 40% empty seats.

If I can get u/18s ticket (debatable) and a lift from Sheffield It'll be considered.

Although I've never been I know enough people who have and Middlesborough away you get...

- A shite ground in a shite location

- Shite Stewards

- Shite Home support

- 40% empty seats.

If I can get u/18s ticket (debatable) and a lift from Sheffield It'll be considered.

You've got the lift...

I'm at Uni until 3 that day, luckily I should be able to get from Lincoln to Smog City before the bizarre 8pm KO.

Roll on Uni pay day, this 'ere Championship aint not cheap!

Do you have a timetable already then?

I'm still praying for free Tuesday afternoons :) last year, I had classes with my personal tutor every Tuesday at 4, which meant awayers were out of the question. If I have a lecture, then I'd just have to miss it ^_^

Do you have a timetable already then?

I'm still praying for free Tuesday afternoons :) last year, I had classes with my personal tutor every Tuesday at 4, which meant awayers were out of the question. If I have a lecture, then I'd just have to miss it ^_^

Why is it that my uni seems to go back on October 5th

I was worried i'd have the same problem, and was hoping my timetable would be kind, and still am, but at least I can go to the Boro game while DMU is still doing freshers week.

Archived