Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
AjcW

ICC Champions Trophy.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Brilliant turn of events in the Australia - Pakistan game. Looked like Australia had this one for the taking now very tight. 30 needed off 49.

Posted

Why are people sounding so surprised with our collapse against NZ? A chance to get Sri Lanka and SA knocked out the tournament? yes please!

Posted
Why are people sounding so surprised with our collapse against NZ? A chance to get Sri Lanka and SA knocked out the tournament? yes please!

Good point :thumbup:

Posted
Why are people sounding so surprised with our collapse against NZ? A chance to get Sri Lanka and SA knocked out the tournament? yes please!

SA were already out though.

Sensational finish in that match. Aussies were shittin themselves :D

Posted
Sensational finish in that match. Aussies were shittin themselves :D

Definitely, love it when it goes down to the last over.

Posted
SA were already out though.

Sensational finish in that match. Aussies were shittin themselves :D

Fair point.

Understandable re: sri lanka though, so many times you see a team lose in the group stages only to get revenge in the knock-out stages.

That said, we'll do VERY well to beat Australia

Posted

Ha! only just read about this...

I didn't see any of this game what was he doing bowling? Or was it just a piss-take.

Windies really are pitiful, except for Riefer obviously who is probably better than Brian Lara.

Posted
Ha! only just read about this...

I didn't see any of this game what was he doing bowling? Or was it just a piss-take.

Windies really are pitiful, except for Riefer obviously who is probably better than Brian Lara.

You didn't just say that. lol

Posted

Strange how we keep passing off the chance of singles or making 1's into 2's. You'd have thought with wickets falling this quickly singles ould be absolutely crucial.

Just as I post this they do it to every Hauritz ball, damn!

Uh oh, Brett Lee preparing to clear up our tail.

Posted

I think they've seen an excellent batting wicket and got carried away. 300 will be needed, so it looks a miracle from here.

Posted

I like this Bresnan, always sticking his bat through the ball and not just stupidly feeling out at them asking to get out.

Posted
I like this Bresnan, always sticking his bat through the ball and not just stupidly feeling out at them asking to get out.

Well that's just asking for trouble. :D

Posted
I like this Bresnan, always sticking his bat through the ball and not just stupidly feeling out at them asking to get out.

I agree, he and Wright have steadied the ship nicely with a great partnership.

Posted

Great batting from Bresnan. Got lucky but thats what we need.

If we carry on at this rate in the last few overs we could achieve a respectable score.

Certainly got more runs than I thought we would get when we were 100-5

Posted
Insects have stopped play.

No joke.

I just saw that. A swarm of insects apparently.

Posted

Just saw the pictures. There were hundreds of them. Did you see the size of them? They were huge :D

Posted
Just saw the pictures. There were hundreds of them. Did you see the size of them? They were huge :D

I saw all of it. Amazing sight.

Yes Onions! He'll need plenty more without Broad to take wickets.

Posted

Getting a right pasting at the moment.

We desperately need a wicket-taking spell from Swann.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...