Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

Top 5 albums

Probably the album I've listened to more than any other though is:

evilempire.jpg

Fucking brilliant piece of work.

Yes son. :worship:

If I had to do a top five this would slip in easily. Love this album. Absolutely genius in terms of music and I just love the skill and technique behind most of the songs. I've often said this album resembles a modern day classical arrangement in it's own entity.

If all indie rock was like this I would be rocking my black gown and skinny jeans. :D

Yes son. :worship:

If I had to do a top five this would slip in easily. Love this album. Absolutely genius in terms of music and I just love the skill and technique behind most of the songs. I've often said this album resembles a modern day classical arrangement in it's own entity.

If all indie rock was like this I would be rocking my black gown and skinny jeans. :D

Seriously. I'm always campaigning for Evil Empire's recognition as the most underrated album of all time.

All people want to talk about is Battle of Los Angeles and the self titled album, but Evil Empire's a work of absolute brilliance. Dirty, raw, powerful and funky as hell.

Seriously. I'm always campaigning for Evil Empire's recognition as the most underrated album of all time.

All people want to talk about is Battle of Los Angeles and the self titled album, but Evil Empire's a work of absolute brilliance. Dirty, raw, powerful and funky as hell.

Too True. Battle of LA is a god awful album in comparison to this and RATM though.

'Rollin down Rodeo with a shotgun!'

Archived