Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

The Prodigy - Milton Keynes Bowl

How much would I be looking at for this?

I don't know how similar it will be, but Projekt Revolution last year was £53 inc service charge.

If it's the venue that decides, I'd be looking at similar prices i.e. around £40-£60.

If you do decide to go, get there early and get in the closer parts of the crowd virtually metres away from stage :)

I don't know how similar it will be, but Projekt Revolution last year was £53 inc service charge.

If it's the venue that decides, I'd be looking at similar prices i.e. around £40-£60.

If you do decide to go, get there early and get in the closer parts of the crowd virtually metres away from stage :)

Cheers babe. XXX

• 7 months later...

Hope you have a great time, I'll finally be back home so will probably give it a listen from my room at my parents' house.

If you don't have tickets and fancy getting in, I'm not advocating it, but you can just stand outside the bowl and listen, (Or sneak in, which I advocate left)

As per usual if you fancy heading to a boozer prior to it or en route, go to the villages surrounding MK, much nicer. Stony Stratford is a gorgeous place you'd probably like, with some nice boozers.  :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Cannot wait for this!

Pendulum, Chase and Status then Prodigy, unreal

Watch out for some flares :ph34r:

lol

Was talking to a friend today at work. She said her grandparents live right next to MK Bowl. They can hear everything when there's a gig there. They're in for a hell of a night!

Archived