Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

DnB only Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely. They're playing when we go to Hospitality Leeds in April.

Netsky, High Contrast, Camo and Krooked and Metrik all down as well, should be a sick night!

How do you know this, lineup hasnt been announced yet.

Gonna be a sick night regardless though

If anyone is in London on 12th April I would strongly urge you to go to this night. Bad Company were probably the biggest musical influence on my life for about 4 years in the early 2000's. Not to mention the rest of the line up which is by all accounts absolutely ridiculous.

uk-0412-456435-137735-front.jpg

Lineup announced now....No Netsky though :S I'm sure when we checked he was down for Leeds that night.

https://www.facebook...11308392253670/

That is an unbelievable lineup, Sub Focus, Wilkinson, Camo & Krooked, Danny Byrd, High Contrast and Dimension all under one roof. Like Metrik too, his essential mix was pretty sick. The only gripe i've got is that there is no S.P.Y as that guy is awesome, but that is easily the best Hospitality lineup so far. Cant wait.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is in London on 12th April I would strongly urge you to go to this night. Bad Company were probably the biggest musical influence on my life for about 4 years in the early 2000's. Not to mention the rest of the line up which is by all accounts absolutely ridiculous.

uk-0412-456435-137735-front.jpg

Amazing lineup. CALIBRE

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone at Hospitality at Leeds 02 last night? We went the distance and got in about 7. Train back to Sheffield at 11. Still feeling destroyed now. Incredible night though, Sub Focus and Camo and Krooked were top.

Detonate at Plug in Sheffield in a couple of weeks as well \o/

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back leicester from sheffield detonate was to much! Hazard killed it even high contrast weren't bad thought i'd pop this tune in ere bin in my head since i left

Such a tune, one of the best DnB releases for me. Nightflight on the flip is ridiculous as well.