Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

DnB only Thread

Just got back leicester from sheffield detonate was to much! Hazard killed it even high contrast weren't bad thought i'd pop this tune in ere bin in my head since i left

Wicked night. Hazard and Metrik were sick.

Bit annoying, one of my mates that was up was ****ed and just out of it on all sorts all night, could barely stand up so I had to keep taking him outside and making sure he didn't wander off lol

Never realised there was even a D&B forum on here. will post a few of my mixes up!

Old Skool Jungle Mix
Little mix I done last year - please download and enjoy!

http://dnbshare.com/download/Xception_Deep_in_The_Jungle.mp3.html

Aphrodite – Shine (deleted mix)
D.M.S & The Boneman – Sweet Vibrations
DJ Rap – Intelligent Woman
M Beat – Style
Demolition Man – Fire (Rogue Unit VIP Mix)
Tom & Jerry – Lover to Lover
Boogie Times – The Dark Stranger (Origin Unknown mix)
The House Crew – Super Hero
DJ Ron – Mo Musik
Cloud 9 – Mr Logic
Manix – Alright With me
Dj Trax – High Time (Nookie mix)
Foul Play – Finest Illusion
Deep Blue – The Helicopter Tune
Desired State – Here & Now Remix
Remarc – RIP
Bert & Dillinja – Lionheart
Ganja Kru – Going Out For The Loot
Brothers With Soul – Music is So Special (VIP Dubplate Special)
Peshay – Piano Tune

Xception 23.01.13 - feat Calibre, Intalex, Spirit, Ed Rush, Audio, Zero T etc

http://dnbshare.com/download/Xception_23.01.13.mp3.html

LTJ Bukem – Music (Technicolour remix)
MISTICAL – Believe (ft. Basil Clarke)
Little Dragon – Little Man (Marcus Intalex)
Zero T – Roxy Music
Calibre – Clipper Man
Quadrant & Iris – Anthropocene
Enei – The Moment feat DRS
Ed Rush, Optical & Fierce – Custlo (Lokuste mix)
Spirit – Raygun VIP
Marcus Intalex – The Guillotine
Enei – Saligia feat. Kemo
Mortem – Iceberg
Foreign Concept – Jaipur
Calibre – Half & Half
Trex – Bad Reaction
Dillinja – Ja Know Ya Big
MISTICAL – Mistical Soulution feat RasT-Weed
D Bridge – Inner Disbelief
Marcus Intalex – My Soul
Quadrant – Scandal
Audio - Gamma

Holiday Mix - feat - Commix, SPY, Lenzman, Alix Perez, Marky, Total Science etc

http://dnbshare.com/download/Xceptio...06.12.mp3.html

Silent Dust – 1959 (Calibre Mix)

Commix – Scarlet

Spectrasoul – The Gift

Marky & SPY – Love Affair

Mark System – Love Dub

Total Science, Riya & SPY – Piano Funk

SPY – Xenomorph

Total Science – Feel Me

Gracia – Never Been

Alix Perez – Myriads (Jubei mix)

Optiv & BTK – Don’t Need You

Submotion Orchestra – All Yours (SPY Mix)

Break – Framework

Marky & SPY – Last Night

Marky & SPY – Mystic Sunset

Die & Break – Grand Funk Hustle

Optiv & BTK – Dirty Tricks

Capone – Friday

TC – No One

Need For Mirrors – Valentino

Lenzman ft Riya – How Did I Let You Go

Submotion Orchestra – It’s Not Me It’s You (Alix Perez mix)

T.E.E.D – Garden (Calibre mix)

Die & Break – Tear Down

Major Lazer – Get Free (Andy C Mix)

Wicked night. Hazard and Metrik were sick.

Bit annoying, one of my mates that was up was ****ed and just out of it on all sorts all night, could barely stand up so I had to keep taking him outside and making sure he didn't wander off lol

Trust me mate that night was serious Hazard actually killed it! haha everyone was mullered i swear spoke to a fair few people don't think one person was dry in there that night and yeah metrik surpised me actually first time i've saw him live bring on the next one!

Went to Hospitality Brixton last night. My first proper DnB night. It was out of this world!

Definitely. They're playing when we go to Hospitality Leeds in April.

Netsky, High Contrast, Camo and Krooked and Metrik all down as well, should be a sick night!

Thanks for mentioning this on this thread. If I hadn't seen this I probably wouldn't have looked at their other events to see what was nearby.

Went to Hospitality Brixton last night. My first proper DnB night. It was out of this world!

Thanks for mentioning this on this thread. If I hadn't seen this I probably wouldn't have looked at their other events to see what was nearby.

No worries, I've not had a bad night at one yet, always a decent atmosphere there and some good sets.

• 4 months later...

Went to Valve at Sheff Union last weekend. So loud. So good.

1378493_649629008390565_1924163694_n.jpg

Mate brought a pair of these along as well, obviously incredible when you're off your tits. Getting random girls to stick them on as well and they love you.

glasses1.jpeg

Went to Valve at Sheff Union last weekend. So loud. So good.

1378493_649629008390565_1924163694_n.jpg

Mate brought a pair of these along as well, obviously incredible when you're off your tits. Getting random girls to stick them on as well and they love you.

glasses1.jpeg

What a ****ing night that was even dedication audio was going off in the other room ****ing bonkers actually sad that im not gonna be able to do it again atleast for another year :(

What a ****ing night that was even dedication audio was going off in the other room ****ing bonkers actually sad that im not gonna be able to do it again atleast for another year :(

Heading Hospitality in Leeds again in a couple of weeks and might do Detonate in November. Valve is the best I've been to though. 

We went to Fez after cause they were open til 9am. Everyone was a complete mess lol

I went to Hospitality in Brixton Academy last Friday night. That was immense again and those glasses are awesome when you're smashed. I need to get my own pair the next time I go!

Given that this finished at 6am though, I was f**king shattered when making the trip for the Barnsley game at home after this without any sleep. lol

Heading Hospitality in Leeds again in a couple of weeks and might do Detonate in November. Valve is the best I've been to though. 

We went to Fez after cause they were open til 9am. Everyone was a complete mess lol

Yeah deffiently been to a few hospitality and detonate's valve kills it for me the range of different dnb was lovely even the mc's killed it and i hate mc'ing on dnb.

Not suprised fez is a proper doss hole reminds me of sophbeck but even worse lol went in there on monday for my brithday and there was this girl obviously took to much mcat or something and she literally was being held up all night bouncers didn't even bat an eye lid saying that tho i probley would have rolled fez if i'd have known it was open till 9 half 4 was to early was still off my tits lol

Yeah deffiently been to a few hospitality and detonate's valve kills it for me the range of different dnb was lovely even the mc's killed it and i hate mc'ing on dnb.

Not suprised fez is a proper doss hole reminds me of sophbeck but even worse lol went in there on monday for my brithday and there was this girl obviously took to much mcat or something and she literally was being held up all night bouncers didn't even bat an eye lid saying that tho i probley would have rolled fez if i'd have known it was open till 9 half 4 was to early was still off my tits lol

Yeah same, we went back and everyone was still wired so we grabbed a bit more and went back out. Was a mates sending off do the night before he goes travelling so had to have a massive one.

I thought the mc-ing was class. It's one of those things that if it's anything other than like that it'll be shit. I just remember them having good rhythm, not repeating the same shit and not getting involved too much which is all you can ask for

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...