Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

DnB only Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck me that brings back some memories Empty. Monthly trip to Bassheads in Reading then to Palmer Park after to sit on the roof of the community centre and watch the sunrise. Wonderful.

It's definitely one that has some memories for me too. The first time I heard it I think was on a sesh with some mates and Bassline Smith played it on a radio show just when I was on a mad rush!

Marky has still got it. Saw him do a set at a hotel bar in Mumbai last night. Absolutely nailed it including a mini 80s set at the end. Not many DJ's are as entertaining as him when he's on form. Quality little intimate venue as well.

Randomly he held a "workshop" earlier in the day which I couldn't make as I was at work. My girlfriend went though and asked him whether he preferred The End (where he used to do his legendary Marky and Friends night) or Fabric (where he now has a residency). No surprises he went straight for The End. Apparently he misses it loads and considered it the best club he ever played at. For anyone that was lucky enough to go to one of the nights there (Edmund, Master Fox?) I imagine you'll agree - that really was one hell of a venue.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone checked? Would like your feedback on what I'm producing :)

Hi mate,

I've had a listen to your tracks & left a comment on your soundcloud.

Liking what I'm hearing!

Don't suppose you fancy returning the favour?

Most of the tracks up on there are slightly older at the moment, but working on some new bits.

Feedback appreciated!

http://www.soundcloud.com/insideriot

Daz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've only just realised theres a music section on these forums! lol

If anybody want's to listen, i present a radio show every monday night on and internet radio station, breakpirates.com from 9PM.

Would appriciate it if people would give it a listen sometime :)

heres a link to my latest mix i've uploaded too, feel free to offer feedback

SpaM - live on breakpirates.com 27-06-2010

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to have a great dance in the style of a chicken going round in circles on one leg to this one.

Just remembered, I'm looking for an old Jungle tune from '95 I think. It has the sample "All of the yout shall witness the day that Babylon shall faaalllllllllllllll". I used to own a copy but I've forgotten the name, does anyone know it?

Edited by El Empty