Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Team Vs Ipswich and other pre-match chatter

Weale

Morrison

Brown

Hobbs

Berner

Oakley

King

Wellens

Dyer

Fryatt

Howard

Providing all our defence is fit. Otherwise, id stick McGivern in. Would want to play Adams/Nguessan on the rightwing but Pearson wouldn't do it.

Yeah, okay then.

And to those putting Waghorn in their squads, I thought the postponements didn't count as part of his ban? So then Ipswich would be the last of his 3 match ban?

nope, cup games are part of his ban aswell so if I'm correct, he has served a 3 match banso his ban is over by now

God you've really got a vendetta against him.

I'd love to see Mad-dog play up front. He's good. Because he aint a pacy, young striker, you seem to hate on him.

You probably were not hating him when he scored that goal against leeds :rolleyes:

yeah, but at his age, one year and a division higher is a massive change, and enough people have seen that and commented upon it, maddog is only extreme in his opinion rather than misguided.

if this season IS about consolidating a building a team to compete in the premier league, risking new blood needs to happen, and i'm afraid it has become glaring obvious that people like howard and brown, maybe even oakley, are the ones that should be making way.

I really hope Howard bangs in a hatrick on Sunday now. Just to shut some of the haters up. He's a Leicester player ffs.

Last I heard Pearson's the Leicester manager and apparently trains with the players every day. Shocking I know!

I really hope Howard bangs in a hatrick on Sunday now. Just to shut some of the haters up. He's a Leicester player ffs.

Last I heard Pearson's the Leicester manager and apparently trains with the players every day. Shocking I know!

:thumbup:

Howard got recalled for the Wednesday game and he scored and we won convincingly - he has been in the team ever since and we've won 3 on the trot. He hasn't been spectacular by any means, but you don't really change a winning side. After being turned over by Forest and Bristol City, Pearson decided to go back to the basics and it has paid off.

Thing is we keep pumping long balls forward and if we don't have either Howard or N'Guessan in the team, we are fucked, cos none of our attacking players will win one aerial battle between them.

Why are people so eager to throw Wayne Brown straight back in when we're winning games and generally looking decent at the back? Morrison and Hobbs are doing more than fine at the back together, so rather than upset the balance, wouldn't it make sense to leave them together until one drops a monumental clanger or we implode a la Forest and Brizzle?

I don't care who scores as long as someone does, but it would be nice to see Howard bag one or two.

Why are people so eager to throw Wayne Brown straight back in when we're winning games and generally looking decent at the back? Morrison and Hobbs are doing more than fine at the back together, so rather than upset the balance, wouldn't it make sense to leave them together until one drops a monumental clanger or we implode a la Forest and Brizzle?

Agreed, no reason to put him back in at the moment.

if this season IS about consolidating a building a team to compete in the premier league, risking new blood needs to happen, and i'm afraid it has become glaring obvious that people like howard and brown, maybe even oakley, are the ones that should be making way.

But this season is not about consolidating, this season is about getting to the play-offs according to Pearson himself. If you need to use senior players then so be it, stop being ageist.

But this season is not about consolidating, this season is about getting to the play-offs according to Pearson himself. If you need to use senior players then so be it, stop being ageist.

Well said mate :thumbup:

Nasty feeling this will be off if the weather persists.... really could do without that!

I am thinking this will be off on Sunday as it is forecast to snow on sunday. If it had been left on saturday it would be on as there is no snow on Saturday. How do the tigers manage to play? have they got under soil heating? The only way this will be played is if they move it back to the saturday. I know our pitch will be ok but silly to move a game to a day when snow is forecast as the car parks etc will be unsafe for the game to go ahead.

I am thinking this will be off on Sunday as it is forecast to snow on sunday. If it had been left on saturday it would be on as there is no snow on Saturday. How do the tigers manage to play? have they got under soil heating? The only way this will be played is if they move it back to the saturday. I know our pitch will be ok but silly to move a game to a day when snow is forecast as the car parks etc will be unsafe for the game to go ahead.

Yeah I think more likely to be called off for crowd safety than the pitch.

didn't look like it from the pics on sky sports yesterday

can you watch the ipswich game on her apparantly theres a link

If she lets you :giggle:

can you watch matches on here

please reply

Depends on whether there's a stream available. Check back on here on the day I would, somebody usually pops up with a link (if not video then at least an audio stream)

If she lets you :giggle:

Depends on whether there's a stream available. Check back on here on the day I would, somebody usually pops up with a link (if not video then at least an audio stream)

genius name

and i was like 'EMMMIIIIILLLLIIIIOOOOOOOOO!!'

Archived