Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Team Vs Ipswich and other pre-match chatter

As said above, because of the Rubgy

We have however been promoted to Five Live tomorrow because of the Liverpool game being called off, so it's good in one way :D

That's something, can't go tomorrow due to travel reasons :angry:

Guest Mee-9
As said above, because of the Rubgy

We have however been promoted to Five Live tomorrow because of the Liverpool game being called off, so it's good in one way :D

Rugby's times been moved aint it. Kick offs 3:15 now. Council have gritted extensively round Welford Road and the Walkers, so should be good.

I reckon we might even be on SKY because they got the Stoke game on it in short perioed of time during the week after gaems were called off, so with the SKY cameras being just down the road at Welford Rd it could be likely we are on SKY.

I'll be there anyway though.

I reckon we might even be on SKY because they got the Stoke game on it in short perioed of time during the week after gaems were called off, so with the SKY cameras being just down the road at Welford Rd it could be likely we are on SKY.

Highly unlikely to be honest, the only reason they managed to do the Stoke game was because every Premier League ground has full OB facilities for PL games.

It has happened in the past, with TV companies moving their facilities at very short notice, but the game is also being played at 3pm, meaning it'll clash with the Super Sunday game as well, further weakening the chances.

Granted the Tigers will have the full works at their ground, but I wouldn't put any money on it being live.

Highly unlikely to be honest, the only reason they managed to do the Stoke game was because every Premier League ground has full OB facilities for PL games.

It has happened in the past, with TV companies moving their facilities at very short notice, but the game is also being played at 3pm, meaning it'll clash with the Super Sunday game as well, further weakening the chances.

Granted the Tigers will have the full works at their ground, but I wouldn't put any money on it being live.

There is no Super Sunday game.

But yeah we won't be on TV.

That was a great call :thumbup: Looking forward to watching this now! Two league games in a row on SKY!

Archived