Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Derby away

:D

Row X is the back row if anyone wants to specifically ask for it. (it's one of those 'AA' is the front ow ones) After enduring several sitting games this away season, I was not going to be tied into another centre section where everyone sits and looks at you funny if you so much as go to scratch your nose.

So, without sounding stupid, does that mean it goes from AA to ZZ, then A to X or something like that? Ours are on P - after the Sheffield Wednesday debacle (ending up on the front row due to family commitments) there's no way I'm sitting in silence for this one...

So, without sounding stupid, does that mean it goes from AA to ZZ, then A to X or something like that? Ours are on P - after the Sheffield Wednesday debacle (ending up on the front row due to family commitments) there's no way I'm sitting in silence for this one...

The quote in the ticket office was that it went 'stupidly high' So i'm guessing it goes from AA-ZZ and then A-X, though whether they miss letters out like we do (like row i) is another thing.

Whatever the case, row P is certain to be near the back.

Just out of interest, do you see Derby as trying as hard as Forest to disown us as rivals? I can't really tell from 30 seconds of looking at their boards...

Apologies, I know this doesn't have much to do with Tickets and Travel!

Where to and won't the stewards kik us out for not being in our seats ?

Just go to the back

If the persons seat you are in comes and ask you to move just move along

and keep doing that till everyones happy

dont go to your seat till bang on 3 and you should be ok to squeeze in anywhere

Banged my name on a list incase anyone returns, unlikely i'll get any though.

So....how easy is it to get in the home end?

Piece of piss if you cover yourself in cotton wool, start bleating a lot and take a fuckload of poppers...

Archived