Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Derby away

Why do Derby have Young Adults ticket prices and they havent offerd them to Leicester?

Football league rules just say that if concessionary prices for children and senior citizens are available to home fans then they must be available to away fans too. I guese because it doesn't specifically mention anything about Young Adult prices they can technically get away with it. Just good manners that almost every club offers their young adult/student prices to away fans too I spose.

Football league rules just say that if concessionary prices for children and senior citizens are available to home fans then they must be available to away fans too. I guese because it doesn't specifically mention anything about Young Adult prices they can technically get away with it. Just good manners that almost every club offers their young adult/student prices to away fans too I spose.

Cheers for this shren, i'm going to email the city ticket office now to see if I can get OAP/YA tickets :)

Cheers for this shren, i'm going to email the city ticket office now to see if I can get OAP/YA tickets :)

I sent an e-mail to the Derby Ticket Office a few weeks back with the same query. Apparently, the Young Adult tickets are only available to Derby fans who purchase a certain membership at the start of the season.

As Shren says, it seems to be common courtesy that a club offers Young Adult/Student tickets to away fans, especially due to the fact that this type of concessionary tickets were offered to Derby fans at the Walkers. Unfortunately it's a little late to do anything about it now.

Row H,

Does anyone know any car parks close to the ground?

Cattlemarket isn't far but it's difficult to get out of.

I was tempted to shall out £30 but I'd be a hypocrite for spending that after leading my campaign against Ipswich. With 250 left and my hours agreed for tomorrow, I couldn't bunk off either to get tickets.

Really wanna go but not sure I/or my mates can scrape £30 together, was leaving it till Sunday and although I thought it was unlikly if there was any left Sunday get tickets with 250 left i'm sure there won't be any left.

Row H,

Does anyone know any car parks close to the ground?

There is limited parking at pride park on first come basis. You can park in town and one of the MCP's and Pride Park is about a 15 min walk. A lot of local people park in a suburb called Chaddesden which again about 15/20 mins away, I wouldn't recommend doing that if your wearing team colours or have team stickers on your car. Its quite a rough part of Derby and the locals there are pretty hardcore followers there.

Well about 10am, I get given a call...pop over to near Upperton Road. I believe God was telling me something, 45 minutes later two tickets bought. Just as the bloke was printing sold out posters.

There was a fella on the phone apparently, rang up, order two tickets, the club asked for card details. Said he hadn't got a card, so could they hold the tickets for a couple of hours whilst he drives from Nuneaton for them! Scratching my head at that.

Archived