Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sbfox

Palace Away

I can't wait for this. Probably get to Victoria about 5ish, dragging a Colchester-supporting mate from uni to it as well.

Which pub is everybody supposedly going to for this?

5? Discusting.

Moon under water, Leicester square.

That reminds me I could use a ticket just on the off chance a match does break out.

5? Discusting.

Moon under water, Leicester square.

That reminds me I could use a ticket just on the off chance a match does break out.

Yeah well I've got inconveniently timed lectures earlier in the afternoon.

I know the place anyway, good decision, I'll be there.

Do you young'uns not just sack off lectures anymore? I'm missing my 11 a.m. in order to get into central at a reasonable hour. beer.gif

Yeah but I've been to like in in four of these so far, which doesn't bode well currently.

Do you young'uns not just sack off lectures anymore? I'm missing my 11 a.m. in order to get into central at a reasonable hour. :beer:

I've sacked off 2 whole days of uni for this encounter.

P.s. who has my ticket/ is going to buy me one?

Anyone know if they are gonna be selling tickets on the gate at Palace?

I'm London based so was relying on buying on the gate like I have done previously at Palace.

Just call up the ticket office and ask them to put your tickets on the team bus... Its what I've done a couple of times. They usually arrive at the oppo's ticket office about an hour before kick off, so actually works quite well!

FAO Leciester square heads

You all getting the Direct train from Leicester to London that gets in at 1.30 or the one that stops at harborough that gets in at 2?

our train leaves harb at 12.47 and gets in at 14.02

if you're on that i'll come find you

FAO Leciester square heads

You all getting the Direct train from Leicester to London that gets in at 1.30 or the one that stops at harborough that gets in at 2?

our train leaves harb at 12.47 and gets in at 14.02

if you're on that i'll come find you

:wave::wub:

Me and Tommeh will be on this train!

Only 3 of us getting this train!

and my lager will be Australian :ph34r:

EDIT: it will still be special though

5 of us in total then, not a bad turn-out on the train at mid-day for a London 8pm.

Fosters is a shameful choice from you, though!

EDIT: Tickets. Acquired.

Bump. Was anyone on Coach 2 on Foxtravel for this, towards the back? If so, did you see that bloke that constantly talked about politics for 3 hours? lol One of the most opinionated people I'd ever met, and I couldn't stop laughing when I got called naive.

Archived