Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J.Lisemore

Man has sex with Horse & Donkey.

Like you don't know...

Unfortunately I've not had any practice with the real thing. This does the job for the time being.

bsl-509.jpg

Perhaps one of these would help?

230399524.jpg

:unsure:

Filth... :D:whistle:

Panic not, folks, Leicestershire is not going to be the bestiality capital of the UK. My crim lit tutor told us that there is a disproportionately higher number of cases brought under s69 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 in South Wales than anywhere else. Contrary to popular belief, the 'victims' tend to be ducks or chickens, not sheep.

Panic not, folks, Leicestershire is not going to be the bestiality capital of the UK. My crim lit tutor told us that there is a disproportionately higher number of cases brought under s69 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 in South Wales than anywhere else. Contrary to popular belief, the 'victims' tend to be ducks or chickens, not sheep.

That'll be all of them from Brizzul popping over the bridge for their weekend jollies.

Contrary to popular belief, the 'victims' tend to be ducks or chickens, not sheep.

And there was me thinking dickin the chicken was a euphemism for wanking.

Brings me a whole new meaning to eh up me duck.

I'll get me coat.

Archived