Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J.Lisemore

Man has sex with Horse & Donkey.

Man admits sex with horse and donkey

Published Date: 12 April 2010

A 66-year-old man has pleaded guilty to having sex with a horse and a donkey.

Joseph Squires appeared at Leicester Crown Court charged with buggery of a donkey between February 2 and February 5, 1999, and buggery of a horse between March 15 and 18, 2004.

He also faced charges of damaging property - relating to the two animals on the same dates.

Squires, whose address was previously given as Overpark Avenue, Leicester, was due to stand trial but pleaded guilty to all four counts at Leicester Crown Court.

Defence counsel Amar Mehta told the court Squires had no previous

convictions and was of previous good character.

Requesting that Squires be released on bail, he said: "The defendant does not have a stable address although he says his daughter can provide an address."

Judge Michael Pert QC refused the application and remanded Squires into custody for a pre-sentence report to be prepared. He will be sentenced on May 24.

:blink:

Link

Squires, Langton, Truscott.

It's the unholy trinity of sex deviants, who people I know must be eternally grateful to for providing them with literally hours of pub conversation matter

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/107097-son-shops-dad-over-disgusting-dog-sex

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2629851/Pervert-jailed-after-BBB-act-in-manure.html

You can't slurry love indeed

There is, and this is gospel, a donkey brothel in Barranquilla (Colombia).

Local men take their young sons to visit the donkeys in order to experience the amazing sucking power of their vaginas, in order to lose their virginity.

The people of the region are famed for it, it's where Shakira was born - ask her about it if you don't believe me.

The man's got sense, you can save alot of money by having relations with Horses and Donkeys instead of ladies.

Stick a bit of Hay in front of them and a Polo Mint in their mouth and they're happy. Whereas ladies require double G&T's and earrings and stuff.

There is, and this is gospel, a donkey brothel in Barranquilla (Colombia).

Local men take their young sons to visit the donkeys in order to experience the amazing sucking power of their vaginas, in order to lose their virginity.

The people of the region are famed for it, it's where Shakira was born - ask her about it if you don't believe me.

Flight tickets booked, bags are packed, I'm off

Archived