Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Callabinho

Waghorn

I knew that he would not convert - it was a blinding stop though.

I like the lad - he plays with passion and has a lot of natural ability. But like so many willing runners he just doesn't release the ball to team mates in better positions - he wants to do everything himself. And his red hot temperament means he is not cut out to be an out and out striker.

You've got to be cool to be clinical...

Makes me well up everytime I see his reactions after his penalty, incredible considering the lad is only on loan.

Seems like he is going back up North which is such a shame.

Will definitely be missed.

So what is his actual situation? Is he a free agent in the summer? Has Bruce issued a "hands off" warning as such? If there's even the slightest chance we can get him in a city shirt next season, it has to be taken.

I have never seen someone so inconsolable after a penalty miss - he couldn't walk.

I think it just shows how much he cares for the team that's given him his first real taste of regular football, along with potentially his last ever kick for Leicester City being the kick that ultimately ended our play off push.

As penalty saves go though, Marshall's save from Waghorn was absolutely stunning.

Quality player, had a brilliant season. The amount of vital goals he's scored this season is incredible.

Can't even think about seeing him drop to the ground in tears. :(

Personally, I think he'll be back here by January.

Waghorn. :scarf:

From his Facebook group:

On behalf of Waggy, I would like to thank everyone for their support this season! Especially for all of the kind messages following the Cardiff match! I'm actually lost for words at the amount of supportive messages that has been left in the last 24 hours! It really is a beautiful thing! You guys truely are amazing!

Quality player, had a brilliant season. The amount of vital goals he's scored this season is incredible.

Can't even think about seeing him drop to the ground in tears. :(

Personally, I think he'll be back here by January.

Waghorn. :scarf:

Was thinking that myself. I can't see him getting too many games at Sunderland, so maybe Bruce will send him out in January. I guess it all depends on the future of K.Jones.

Archived