Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Callabinho

Waghorn

Waggy really needs our support, when he fell to the ground it hit me like a brick , it told me one thing passion, he was emotionally drained, the guys runs his soul out for us week in week out and i know for a fact he wanted to take us to Wembley soo much, he couldn't stand up and had to be helped off the pitch in my eyes that kid is a hero !

As he is out of contract we need to speak up and be heard, I believe he will have no second thoughts about signing if we return the passion he has given us this year !

Guest DavidJCW

Waggy really needs our support, when he fell to the ground it hit me like a brick , it told me one thing passion, he was emotionally drained, the guys runs his soul out for us week in week out and i know for a fact he wanted to take us to Wembley soo much, he couldn't stand up and had to be helped off the pitch in my eyes that kid is a hero !

As he is out of contract we need to speak up and be heard, I believe he will have no second thoughts about signing if we return the passion he has given us this year !

:appl: Couldn't agree more!!!

I would LOVE it if he stayed! PLEASE STAY WAGGY!! :chant::scarf:

Like I've said already, he won't want his last contribution as a Leicester player to be a missed penalty. He'll want to put it right.

At best, he's fourth choice at Sunderland. Here, he's a legend.

Gutted for him, absoloutly gutted for him, his peno was actually good but unlucky saved by the keeper but the way he collapsed to ground and you could see him weeping on the floor broke my heart more than actually losing the game in a way.

Makes you wonder though fair enough he wanted to do his best for us, at that time he was a Leicester City player and felt like the loss was all on him - Quite clearly not, it was the frog before him that did that, but makes you wonder - What make him that bothered to collapse to ground, weep, and be literally dragged by 4 men to the ground, he has some feelings for Leicester and makes you think if we went up he'd come to us.

If you don't have another spell at Leicester City I thank him and wish him all the best in the future. :worship:

Don't write it off him becoming a Leicester player over the summer. 'I've earmarked him as my 4th choice striker" were ther words of Bruce. For a 20 year old, thats not the comments you want to hear. To make it as a class striker you have to be hitting your stride about now and to be playing 4th fiddle in any team isnt something anyone with ambition will take on the chin.

Whether its for us, or another team, i doub't that he will be a Sunderland player come kick off in the new season.

his peno was actually good but unlucky saved by the keeper

Sorry Matt, It really wasnt. Mid height, pleanty of power but very far from the corners. My beef is with Kermorgant so I have nothing against this fine player. In my eyes the game was already lost but it really wasnt a good effort. It wasn't the worst i have seen but it was still a bad effort as far as penalties go.

I think I may of actually turned gay my love for Waghorn is insane I don't care about the penalty the commitment, the love and the pure class of the man just shows what sort of player he is!

If you never play for Leicester again thank you for everything and good luck in the future you deserve it!

WAGHORN! WAGHORN! WAGHORN! :kissing:

Waghorn. I love him. A young lad with shed loads of potential. He fits a city shirt perfectly. His tireless work-rate, his determination, his presence and above all his passion. I dont think ive wanted city to sign a player more than i do Waghorn. If these rumors concerning his contract at Sunderland are true, we HAVE to make every effort to get him here. When he broke down after his penalty miss i felt sick. I still do when i picture it now. :cry: If there was an opportunity to get him here, surely he'd come? He really seems to like it here and he'd be a hero in no time.

Please Milan. Make it happen.

I don't think there's been a more likeable player in a Leicester shirt for years, everyone adores him. Nobody has a bad word to say about him, he's just a proper fan favourite and I really hope he knows it.

My shirt has the number 18 on it, no name however. I'm thinking of getting his name on it purely as a sign of respect for what he's done this season.

Guest Mee-9

He's been excellent all season. He's superb, great footballing ability and a general nice guy too. To see his maybe last act as a Leicester player to collapse under the pressure is horrible. I do hope his love for the club, pays off and we do sign him. It's been a great year for Leicester City, and Waghorn in my eyes has been a gem, and a cult hero.

I don't think there's been a more likeable player in a Leicester shirt for years, everyone adores him. Nobody has a bad word to say about him, he's just a proper fan favourite and I really hope he knows it.

My shirt has the number 18 on it, no name however. I'm thinking of getting his name on it purely as a sign of respect for what he's done this season.

I've been thinking this myself, I just love him, We need him at our club.

No. :(

Are you certain???? Really, really certain? Id be prepared to do anything to get Milan and Co to get him here. I could sell my PS3 and put that towards his transfer fee i guess?? :blush:

Same here i am getting Waghorn on the back purely our of respect for the kid ! i think every one should as a token of thanks to him, you never no he may be swayed our way ! and lets be fair the reaction he gave i think will open brucies eyes !

This man needs to stay with us. We adopted him into our club and I hope he accepted us. From what we saw last night, he has emotion for the club and from the tears that cock up my eyes every nown and then, I got emotion for him. Just feel like I can't do anything to make him stay.

Makes me well up everytime I see his reactions after his penalty, incredible considering the lad is only on loan.

Seems like he is going back up North which is such a shame.

Will definitely be missed.

Archived