Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Callabinho

Waghorn

Popped into the club shop earlier today to get Waghorn printed onto my shirt, speaking to the lad who was doing the printing he told me "I served waghorn earlier in the week, he came in and grabbed a few shirts, and said they were for the squad to sign for him"

Read into that what you will!!

The great thing is I think the club has started to get a reputation for nurturing young talent by playing disciplined attacking football. Recently we've had Man U player, Arsenal player, Liverpool player and of course waghorn, not to mention Hobbs.

Has he signed an extension or does he still have a contract? According to Football manger he's out so I assume he signed an extension!

I wouldn't use that phrase round here if I were you :D

my mate was talking to a bloke who works at the club in tesco, he said he was gonna put in a request, also he said vaughan will stay and city will pay 70% of his wages. tunchev will be back and liverpool have told us spearing is effectively in the shop window. Also we're meant to be after steve finnan.

would love all that

my mate was talking to a bloke who works at the club in tesco, he said he was gonna put in a request, also he said vaughan will stay and city will pay 70% of his wages. tunchev will be back and liverpool have told us spearing is effectively in the shop window. Also we're meant to be after steve finnan.

I think this could all be true.

What have the papers said about Pearson?!

It's from the Daily Star so make of it as you will. Apparently Mandaric invited Paulo Sousa along to the playoff game because he's being lined up as Pearson's replacement. Pearson's getting increasingly annoyed at the contract negotiations and wants money next season which Mandaric won't give him.

Hopefully it's a load of BS.

It's from the Daily Star so make of it as you will. Apparently Mandaric invited Paulo Sousa along to the playoff game because he's being lined up as Pearson's replacement. Pearson's getting increasingly annoyed at the contract negotiations and wants money next season which Mandaric won't give him.

Hopefully it's a load of BS.

I Fu cking pray it's a load BS

Really do hope that's just paper talk.

Sousa won't leave Swansea would he :giggle:

I've heard Pearson is one of the lowest paid managers in the Championship so after guiding us to the playoffs and winning League One i could understand him wanting to double (or more) his wages.

Sousa won't leave Swansea would he :giggle:

I've heard Pearson is one of the lowest paid managers in the Championship so after guiding us to the playoffs and winning League One i could understand him wanting to double (or more) his wages.

We deffo need to splash the cash next season. We NEED Pearson here too, he deserves to be paid alot so give him what he wants!

Archived