Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Foxestalk Video Jukebox.

a bit more Godley and Creme :thumbup:

And for anyone who's interested in the JFK assassination and conspiracy theories that surround this event , Godley and Creme's film directing début was a documentary called "The Day the Dream Died" and was about the problems with the evidence of the "lone nut assassin" Oswald ,

47 years will have passed next Monday and still many believe that the truth is yet to come out

It really is well worth a viewing for a brief outline of the problems with this absorbing subject

this is the first of 5 segments , the rest are available to view in order on youtube

And for anyone who's interested in the JFK assassination and conspiracy theories that surround this event , Godley and Creme's film directing début was a documentary called "The Day the Dream Died" and was about the problems with the evidence of the "lone nut assassin" Oswald ,

47 years will have passed next Monday and still many believe that the truth is yet to come out

It really is well worth a viewing for a brief outline of the problems with this absorbing subject

www.youtube.com/watch?v=63FjqTDeajY

this is the first of 5 segments , the rest are available to view in order on youtube

I'm going to have to watch those episodes later, looks interesting. I watched a documentary about that subject the other day with some lady who was working with Oswald and having an affair with him in the years leading up to the JFK assasination. Can't remember what it was called but I might post it later in General Chat. Loads of stuff in it that I never knew about.

Compare and contrast:

The well-known cover...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4_4abCWw-w

and the lesser known original.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ow0bA4H3BQ

I recently discovered the original and I'm really taken by it!

I've never heard either before but I like the sound of the original and will have another listen later. Plus I like the video cos it reminds me of old school skateboards!

I'm going to have to watch those episodes later, looks interesting. I watched a documentary about that subject the other day with some lady who was working with Oswald and having an affair with him in the years leading up to the JFK assasination. Can't remember what it was called but I might post it later in General Chat. Loads of stuff in it that I never knew about.

I've never heard either before but I like the sound of the original and will have another listen later. Plus I like the video cos it reminds me of old school skateboards!

that's probably the interview with judyth baker from the series of 9 films called " the men who killed kennedy "

just type in TMWKK into youtube etc

interstingly enough though , the last 3 episodes are banned and you may have trouble watching them now and i think that interview is among them

Archived