Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
talkfoxes.com

Swansea Chit Chat Thread

I'm staying both Premier Inn & Travelodge going for four days a little holiday. Any information on the stadium like where to drink, within the ground?

Try the link to the Away Grounds Guide in the stickied thread.

thumbsup.gif

Be careful when going to Swansea and try to refrain from wearing colours as some of the fans there are not the friendliest, drink in the ground and try and park on the stadium car park if you can

Went last year and it was about the only ground where a couple of blokes were happy to help and friendly. Had someone even help on parking and getting away.

Swansea has a bit of a skag population but it's been fine.

Be careful when going to Swansea and try to refrain from wearing colours as some of the fans there are not the friendliest, drink in the ground and try and park on the stadium car park if you can

Do you work for Swansea FC??? i'm not paying £3.50 a pint 2 hours before the game or paying 20 quid to park at the car park!

Booked the hotel last night, getting tickets today :).

Watching Leicester hopefully win, and a good old night out in Swansea, Perfect.

Does anyone know what its like down there? I head that the sound of an English accent and some of em look for trouble straight away lol

Just over 700 isn't bad at all IMO considering we took 800 last year for what was 5th v 4th, and is now 6th v 20th.

Hopefully we can get 1,000 there, not many sides will take that to them this year, us, Leeds, Cardiff, possibly Forest and Norwich.

Archived