Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

The Trav Le Bleu Radio Show

:o And you know what I had on my FT mix! Are you stalking me?!!! :glare::blush::P

No, I recently went through the ones I had saved to get some extra music - so it was still fresh in mind.

Wouldn't have remembered it from when you originally did it, must have been a few years back now!

I'll see which one is better...

right, 4448 - not sure, might have some profanity in it... but might play it anyway (its an album track of a recently acquired album and not properly listened to)

1777 is a GREAT track!

I'm gonna play them both!

I'll see which one is better...

right, 4448 - not sure, might have some profanity in it... but might play it anyway (its an album track of a recently acquired album and not properly listened to)

1777 is a GREAT track!

I'm gonna play them both!

if you're gonna make it as a shock jock , it's a must :)

good show trav , i enjoyed the mix :thumbup:

and i hadn't realised that song was a reference to agent orange ( just looked it up )

Thanks guys and yes, I knows my stuff :D

This started off as a radio show for players of City of Heroes and City of Villains (which are essentially the same game from different angles) but I seem to get nearly as many FT listeners - especially since I stopped playing the game (when I was playing that I could advertise the show there)

Wonder if that Leicester City Radio need any DJs... :whistle:

Good show - enjoyed it lots. Are you taking shoegaze requests? :D

Sure, I'm gonna PM Mark about this - know he loves his shoegazing - possibly more than me.

• 2 weeks later...

This coming Sunday I will be doing the whole show using my Musical Roulette feature that I do - those who have listened in will know how it works.

It's like this - I have 5279 tracks on my playlist - so randomly pick a number between 1 and 5279 and I will play the coresponding track next Sunday... whatever it may be!

I'm also introducing a couple of new features called Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Some Blues and my own twisted take on Our Tune.

So I'd really appreciate some random picks between 1 and 5279 and I'll play them come Sunday, even if you can't/won't listen in! :)

13 then (unsurprisingly the list is alphabetical, so 77 is another Stuart Goddard track) which is by 16 Horsepower and is a great song!

From replies on the Rogues Radio forum I also have lined up:-

Hendrix

Beck

Suzi Quattro

Pale Saints

Jean Michel Jarre

Talk Talk

AC/DC

Joe and Vicki Price (Yeah - I know)

Aerosmith

a 10 CC + Destiny's Child mash-up

Bill Haley

Jeff Buckley

Basement Jaxx

Dead Can Dance

Dinosaur Jr

Earth, Wind & Fire

ZZ Top (Yes, someone picked the last number)

A R Kane

ABC

and Jackie DeShannon.

Quite a nice mix up I think!

Archived