Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

The Trav Le Bleu Radio Show

Tonight there's a theme and it's Americana, which is a broad genre of music that takes in lots of other genres. I think everyone has their own definition, but mine is that it's music that connects with the America people, that is uniquely American. So country, alt-country, folk, blues... I'm even going a little indie rock.

On from 6-9 this evening.

Tonight there's a theme and it's Americana, which is a broad genre of music that takes in lots of other genres. I think everyone has their own definition, but mine is that it's music that connects with the America people, that is uniquely American. So country, alt-country, folk, blues... I'm even going a little indie rock.

On from 6-9 this evening.

you taking suggestions?

I recommend some midlake.

• 2 weeks later...

Cannae wait for this one. I've done me chores especially early today in preperation!

Is it a 6pm start or a bit earlier?

If by any chance you are doing requests I wouldnae mind a bit of Rhythm Section - Comin on Strong or Dream Frequency - Live the Dream :D Probably a bit late for a request though!

OK - consider Coming On Strong lined up!

For the 2nd hour... anything that pleases.

I've got a new feature that I've titled Music Roulette. Pick a number between 1-5200 and I'll play the corresponding track. (Or nearest to if it's inappropriate - I'm pre-watershed after all! :P)

OH, and a feature called Really Saying Something... where I feature a "profound" track!

I've not heard the new parts of your show yet, I've only heard about 40 minutes in the past few weeks, but I'm staying tuned in for the whole lot today as I'm not busy. Niiiiiiice.

Talking of the watershed, I remember a few weeks back when you played a tune which wasn't the radio edit and some unsuitable language sneaked through.

Sheridan was appalled!

mbh0t5.jpg

Cheers for the request :D

I agree that there is something wrong with the auto-dj thing. At 6.01 it was still playing Evanesence or something and I refreshed a few times and at 6.04 stream 2 was playing 808 State (your show) and stream 1 was still playing something else. But it did sort itself out before you'd finished your first tune - if that was 808 State (which is still awesome 20 years later and does a great job if you are in the right mood!).

That Crash and Carry tune a minute ago is freackin excellent.

Archived