Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

The Trav Le Bleu Radio Show

Upset at missing the start of the show. I finally remembered, set a reminder for 7.30, nipped shop and the fricker was closed sop I had to walk another 2 miles to the freaking Co-Op.

Anyway, I got back and switched on to the sounds of "Workin My Way Back To You Babe". Instant dance ensued 4gt9g7.gif

EDIT : WTF I've just found out that I should have been listening from 6-8pm. Absolutely livid.

I've already set the reminder for 5.30 next week so barring a catastrophe I will be tuning in.

I had my suspicions it weren't you as soon as I heard Chris (?) speak. I thought, 'hang on, he doesn't sound like a Frog'!

Do you have any idea of how many people are listening each week?

I've already set the reminder for 5.30 next week so barring a catastrophe I will be tuning in.

I had my suspicions it weren't you as soon as I heard Chris (?) speak. I thought, 'hang on, he doesn't sound like a Frog'!

Do you have any idea of how many people are listening each week?

Yep, but I ain't telling cos it's embarressing :blush:

PS, as has been mentioned many times in this forum, I'm not French (wish I'd never chosen that name!)

Yep, but I ain't telling cos it's embarressing :blush:

PS, as has been mentioned many times in this forum, I'm not French (wish I'd never chosen that name!)

I'm sure that the numbers will increase. It sounded like a good set up from the hour I listened to. Is it a pretty new station?

I wasn't sure if you were actually French. I must have missed, or forgot (which is highly possible), that you weren't!

Oh, and I hope Frog is not offensive to any French reading this forum. I didn't mean it to be. I love croissants and I think the Eiffel Tower is shit hot :D

Having been to see Interpol last night at Brum O2 - they were good without blowing my socks off - I have decided that tomorrow's show will all be bands that I have seen live, which will means the likes of All About Eve, REM, Pulp, Ride, St Ettienne, Kasabian, Pixies, James, Travis (to get a T-shirt with my name on), Boo Radleys, Ash, Lambchop, Midlake, Cornershop, EMF, Fleet Foxes, Mercury Rev, The Hives, Blur, Cowboy Junkies, Belly, Bryan Adams, Zutons, UNKLE, Flaming Lips, The Farm, and of course Interpol, to name a few.

• 2 weeks later...

No theme tonight, but if anyone wants a request visit DJ EJ's semi-completed tracklist to see what I've got. Only got as far as L, cos there's a hell of a lot of music on there, but you should be able to find something you like.

Webbo... the last track will be for you. Pick something you like mate! :thumbup:

No theme tonight, but if anyone wants a request visit DJ EJ's semi-completed tracklist to see what I've got. Only got as far as L, cos there's a hell of a lot of music on there, but you should be able to find something you like.

Webbo... the last track will be for you. Pick something you like mate! :thumbup:

Just got your message. Bit of Isley BrosThe Sundays please .

I might be listening to the Craig Adams radio show tonight instead. Not only does he actually play his listeners' requests but he also gives them an opportunity to purchase some rather fetching 2nd hand Coventry shirts as well. :P

I might be listening to the Craig Adams radio show tonight instead. Not only does he actually play his listeners' requests but he also gives them an opportunity to purchase some rather fetching 2nd hand Coventry shirts as well. :P

Damn his cunning commercial exploitative arse! :angry:

It's Wicked Game by Chris Isaak and I think that's what u mean - we think alike!

Yeah that's the one, just checked it. That would definitely work.

I was a bit gutted when I read that you were playing chilled out tunes all night. Didn't think it'd be my cup of tea but you played some good tunes I've never heard before. I listened for the full 2 hours so it must have been alrate! Will be listening again if I'm in on Sunday evening.

The Goons bit was good, it reminded me of when my Grandad used to play me some of their tapes. The sound effects cracked me up on the bit where they were talking about the blue sack / red sack and they shot out of the door running after the other guy! You're idea of splitting it up into 2 or 3 shorter parts in future is the right one though I think :thumbup:

Oh yeah, what was that sun worship tune called?

Yeah that's the one, just checked it. That would definitely work.

Oh yeah, what was that sun worship tune called?

The tracks are so similar that it would be an easy intitiation into mashing tunes.

And that track you mean is Sunworshipper by Mylo

And today we're going around the world - starting in Leicester and finishing in Leicester, but with a track from a different country every other time.

Plus more Goons - this time segmented into 4 parts, so their's no longhaul (oh and I've amplified it too - it was very quiet the last one, even with everyting turned up max at my end)

Should be a really good set, even though I've still got a cold. Something to whisk you away from the cold and take your mind off the football (though I might have a brief rant :P )

• 1 month later...

Archived