Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Williams!

After watching him in the firs three games i am yet to be convinced!

In the West Ham game he played well but because we had Dion sent off early on in the match i cant really rate him.

But the Derby game he played a couple of good balls but gave it away more!

And the Millwall game he was totally anomyous he got forward twice but diddn't look threatenig.

Does anyone fell the same?

Guest Guest

I feel the way we have played in the past two games you can't really judge him. We have yet again by-passed the midfield, so it's hard for central midfielders used to passing the ball to make an impact.

I will make a decision on him after a few more games, when we actually play like a football team. He has shown signs of quality.

Guest Guest
so far i'd use one word for williams: anonymous

:o

12046[/snapback]

Considering we've been awful in the past two games, that should also be used to describe a few of our other players too.

Guest freund

oh yeh, give them a chance, but from what i've seen of williams so far he's not played as well as he was made up to

oh yeh, give them a chance, but from what i've seen of williams so far he's not played as well as he was made up to

12058[/snapback]

He never said he was good, micky adams never said he was good, it's everyone on here that build players up (tommy wright being a prime example). When muzzy first came he wasn't the player we all know him as, remember the sheffield united game!!!!??? If we had sent him back to chelsea after 3 games look what we would of missed.

He might turned out to be shit, but remember we are use to having a turkish international who played in a world up semi final in the heart of our midfield. You would have to spend 5 million quid to replace muz!!

Guest freund

12058[/snapback]

He never said he was good, micky adams never said he was good, it's everyone on here that build players up (tommy wright being a prime example). When muzzy first came he wasn't the player we all know him as, remember the sheffield united game!!!!??? If we had sent him back to chelsea after 3 games look what we would of missed.

He might turned out to be shit, but remember we are use to having a turkish international who played in a world up semi final in the heart of our midfield. You would have to spend 5 million quid to replace muz!!

12066[/snapback]

oh yeh, and i've talked to f*rest fans (scum) about him, and they said he was amazing, but obviously three games is too soon to judge... but having said that we can't keep playing because he'll have a good match eventaully...

12058[/snapback]

12066[/snapback]

oh yeh, and i've talked to f*rest fans (scum) about him, and they said he was amazing, but obviously three games is too soon to judge... but having said that we can't keep playing because he'll have a good match eventaully...

12068[/snapback]

I agree with you, give the team 10 games and see where we stand.

So you lot would give Williams 10 games because he hasn't had a chance yet, but we should drop Blake after one bad game. Even though Williams had a pre-season and Blake didn't. And we should play Benjamin because he scored one goal.

You make me laugh sometimes :)

Guest Guest
So you lot would give Williams 10 games because he hasn't had a chance yet, but we should drop Blake after one bad game. Even though Williams had a pre-season and Blake didn't. And we should play Benjamin because he scored one goal.

12075[/snapback]

It is quite ammusing, but you take each case in to consideration. I like the look of Williams, he did well in pre-season which has shown me he has talent. He showed some good touches and movement against West Ham and the other two games they've all been under the cosh. Considering we bypass midfield alot away from home, with direct football it's hard for the midfielders to get involved. Give him another few games, i'd like to see him alongside Gudjonsson but then again Nalis is looking the business in this division.

12075[/snapback]

Excuse me i have stuck up for blake in many posts actually!!! I said he needs time like all the players and the whole team.

In the team prediction for watford i took blake out of the team, but that was the team I would like micky to play. I never mentioned taking blake out because he had been poor in fact the only reason he got taken out was because I would prefer scowy up front rather than on the wing.

12075[/snapback]

Blake has had two very poor games.

He's looked unfit, sluggish and lethargic. He's also given the ball away on nearly every occasion. He holds it up well, but does nothing with it. Alot of the time, he doesn't even bother to challenge for an aerial ball - He just strikes me as lazy and uninterested. Blake should be given reserve games to build up his fitness, not use the first team to do this whilst hampering us in the process. Benjamin has made much more of an impact in his two sub appearances that Blake has in two starts.

Either Scowcroft or Benjamin to start upfront against Watford please.

Blake will start up front cause he's a Micky Adams signing so he must be loyal to him cause if he drops him he'll look a twat once again for signing a waster.

12103[/snapback]

Just like he was loyal to Brooker, Hignett, Curtis and Howey when he sold/loaned them half way through the season?

12075[/snapback]

It is quite ammusing, but you take each case in to consideration. I like the look of Williams, he did well in pre-season which has shown me he has talent. He showed some good touches and movement against West Ham and the other two games they've all been under the cosh. Considering we bypass midfield alot away from home, with direct football it's hard for the midfielders to get involved. Give him another few games, i'd like to see him alongside Gudjonsson but then again Nalis is looking the business in this division.

12076[/snapback]

Mad dog it's because Blake has been lazy - his body language and effort is all wrong. He's gettin' his 5-6k a week and doesn't give a shite.

Williams at least has been trying, I don't mind if someone at least gives his all. IOwas there on Saturday anyone will tell you Blake was walking around aimlessly, he needed pockets in his shorts and a pipe, he was that bad.

Archived