Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Newcastle_Fox

Newcastle Fox Questions

Alright guys here is your chance to fire some questions at me, dont matter what sort of questions I will try and answer them truly and to the best of my ability. Maybe answer some questions tonight depending how my revision goes. Wont be able to answer any questions tomorrow as I have my last exam til 11:30 then an all day drinking session and out at night. Will answer the rest on Wednesday sometime when I wake up with a well earned hangover.

Fire Away!

1) Newcastle nightlife - Overrated?

2) If you could meet one Foxestalk member, who would it be and why?

3) Do you miss being away from Leicester?

4) Have you got any free beer left? and if so, why???

5) Your favourite Leicester City moment?

Terminator X

Can you give yourself head?

Cant say as I have tried it though I used to be able to suck my toe. Dont know whether I can do it now. Or the question whether I would want do it which I dont think I would.

Scarborough Fox

What is your biggest regret?

Being with the same girl for nearly 2 years and wasting a good chunk of my teendom before uni. Made up for it since at uni.

Do you drive?

Yes I drive passed my test at 17 2nd attempt, got failed by a transexual examiner who used to be called Dave but is now called Janet and has had her bits chopped off and other ones manufactured. Abit off putting for a driving exam. Passed 2nd time round with Steele on bonfire night 2002. I drive now a Volkswagen Polo but dont take it to uni as there is no need and a glut on finances. Only get it insured and taxed during holidays.

Met any other leicester fans up in newcastle?

There are quite a few leicester fans around the area, from this board Collymore & Knighton Matt havent met them yet but hope to. Have been introduced to a Leicester fan on a night out and can remember singing Leicester songs with him pissed up but havent seen him again.

what job do you want to do?

I wanna get into web development, I am quite into that area and am learning it in my spare time. Hopefully I can make some money out of it.

are you a worrier?

Neh I am not a worrier, I prefer just to chill and then panic at the last minute. I like to look through rose tinted spectacles and that everything will be alright on the night.

favourite film?

American Pie - The Wedding

best gig?

Cream at Amnesia Ibiza, Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk & Oakenfold. What a night t'was awesome, awesome music.

got a bird?

Not at the moment not got time for a girl and dont like being tied down to one girl. I like to swap and change if I am lucky. Student girls are good and usually agree with this lifestyle.

Solihull_Fox

If you could have lived in any other era which would it be and why?

It would have to be the days of the British empire when we really ruled the world & had colonies everywhere. Would have been good to travel to the places that were just like mini britain. Rule Brittania!

Scowy

Newcastle nightlife - Overrated?

Newcastle nightlife is phenominal there is always somewhere good to go whatever night of the week. There are some cheap places so it is not to hard on the pocket! Many a good night can be had out in Newcastle and can count the poor nights out I have had on one hand.

If you could meet one Foxestalk member, who would it be and why?

dhermon, in Australia of course. Always wanted to go to Australia and it is something I intend to do after I have worked for a year after I have graduated. Hopefully gonna take 6 grand away with me and travel the world for around 9 months. Hoping to see the Ashes in Australia in 2007 and watch England with the Barmy Army!

Do you miss being away from Leicester?

Yes & No miss my mates and I play alot of squash around Leicester and it is quite competitive and miss that, dont get that up here. Miss Maryland Chicken in Leicester and Chicken Express in Coalville. Never really had a good night out in Leicester so dont miss that aspect. Hope to have a Foxestalk night out over the summer if anyones interested.

Have you got any free beer left? and if so, why???

Yeh got a 24 pack of Carling and a fridge at home that I won but aint been home yet to see it and drink the beers. That shall change on Sunday when I get home and stick the fridge on and crack open the beers. Cant wait to see it and taste the free beers! Mmmm

Your favourite Leicester City moment?

Has to be when Claridge shinned the ball in the last seconds of extra time in the Play Off final. Was sitting level with him when he shot and the ball seemed to go in slow motion into the goal. I went absolutely mental knowing that we was back in the premier league and it was the sign of good things to go. Also Heskeys equaliser at wembley the year after was good. Finally winning a the coca cola cup at Hillsborough was also good as we were relegation favourites and to win a cup was awesome. Good UEFA cup nights was awesome a hightlight. To top it all the Sunderland 5-2 game where Collymore got a hatrick and we all thought it was a sign of good things to come. Oh what could have been.

Sheffield Fox

Coalville nightlife - overrated?

Coalville nightlife is shite, spent quite a lot of fridays and saturdays last summer in Coalville wasting my money away which could have been spent going loads better places. Coalville is good just to go for a drink in the week. Thursday nights are good at the Litten Tree bar 150! Got some good takeaway places in Coalville i.e. Chicken Express meal 5 is phenominal Spicy Boneless Chicken wings, chips and a can of foreign coke all for £2.40. It is a tough choice between Maryland and Chicken Express but I reckon Chicken Express just beats it. I urge all you Leicester dwellers to get to Chicken Express and shout I want a meal 5, you will not regret it.

Do you miss playing for Peggs Green?

Miss my 11 a-side football and the banter with the lads. Stopped me football to play squash all over the country and still enjoy my squash quite alot and play to a high standard. At Peggs Green I never used to enjoy the training and only really enjoyed the matches. Also didnt get on with the Manager and he used to drop me once a season and put a shit keeper in goals just to keep me on my toes! I quit just after we got through to a cup final and lost 6-0 and I had a blinder that game in goal though the scoreline doesnt suggest.

Best pub in Coalville?

Probably the Litten Tree but still some nut cases in there. Wetherspoons (Monkey Walk) is good for food and cheap beer. But I reckon Litten tree just shades it for quality though there is little difference.

Best after 11pm place in Coalville (if one is worth mentioning)?

Go to Chicken Express and get a meal 5. Sorts you out a treat! Probs the Emporium if a good DJ is on ad you wanna pay the £13 entry fee. If not probs best head into Loughborough or Gashby De La Zouch or to bed!

Terminator X

Do you ever dream of eloping with a horse?

Do I ever dream about running away with a horse? Neh cant say I would run away with a horse. I would ride it away.

Good questions guys, keep em coming! Wont be able to answer any tomorrow as will be drunkard! Might answer some more tonight and will definately answer the rest on Weds!

Describe yourself in five words

You are given three wishes, what would they be?

Blonde or Brunette?

Celebrity Love Island or BB6? (you must pick one :P )

Favourite alcoholic beverage?

Katassi

Describe yourself in five words

Simple, Livewire, Funny, Dedicated, Pisshead

You are given three wishes, what would they be?

To have Roman Abramovic's money.

To marry Carmen Electa.

To continue being myself.

Blonde or Brunette? Blonde, though like some brunettes, though find blondes are more fun most of the time. This is open for debate on Foxestalk!

Celebrity Love Island or BB6? (you must pick one )

Probs Celebrity love island as at least most of the people on the island are sane. The big brother house at the moment seems like a load of fruit cakes and just waiting for violence. Entertaining viewing, though I wouldnt wanna be a part of it.

Favourite alcoholic beverage?

Has to be the king of all beers mr Stella Artoisa nice strong beer with a good taste and they come in good glasses which i have a good collection of at home!

Good answers Geordie Fox  :D Good luck with your exam tomorrow.

Brunettes was the correct answer btw  :ph34r:

117428[/snapback]

lollollol

have you picked up a geordie accent yet ?

Sparky

have you picked up a geordie accent yet ?

Neh havent picked it up yet, still stand out like a sore thumb when I speak in my Leicestershire accent. Have trouble talking really deep and at 100mph like a geordie. It annoyed me at first but still cant understand some people talking!

Would it be a sensible idea to move to coalville where i can afford to buy a house or should i steer well clear because its a shit-hole??

Tell me more about coalville nightlife, do the clubs compare to the quality establishments in loughborough?

Is everyone (excluding yourself of course) inbred?

Kenny

Would it be a sensible idea to move to coalville where i can afford to buy a house or should i steer well clear because its a shit-hole??

Some areas of Coalville are quite nice though avoid Greenhill & Agar Nook like the plague. Whitwick where I live is quite nice. Living in Coalville aint too bad just as longas you have a car to get away from it!

Tell me more about coalville nightlife, do the clubs compare to the quality establishments in loughborough?

Loughborough is not much better than Coalville. Coalville only has one club the emporium where on a saturday people travel from all over the country to go to Passion. So I would say that is good nightlife if you are into that sort of thing. Loughborough you have dingy holes like Pulse (Which to put it nicely stinks of shite) and Echoes(A step up at least! Vice Versa is probs the best. The good thing about Loughborough that I like is all the bars many a good night can be had before going into the clubs. Sometimes we just go all the bars then go home or onto Leicester.

You should see some of the sights on a friday or saturday in coalville and I often wonder if they are inbred. Though they are the same everywhere. They do however sometimes get prettier as the night goes on and the beer goggles start to work but still wouldnt touch them with a barge pole.There are some right munters, however Loughborough is just as bad! Fat birds need loving too.

Kenny

Some areas of Coalville are quite nice though avoid Greenhill & Agar Nook like the plague. Whitwick where I live is quite nice. Living in Coalville aint too bad just as longas you have a car to get away from it!

Loughborough is not much better than Coalville. Coalville only has one club the emporium where on a saturday people travel from all over the country to go to Passion. So I would say that is good nightlife if you are into that sort of thing. Loughborough you have dingy holes like Pulse (Which to put it nicely stinks of shite) and Echoes(A step up at least! Vice Versa is probs the best. The good thing about Loughborough that I like is all the bars many a good night can be had before going into the clubs. Sometimes we just go all the bars then go home or onto Leicester.

You should see some of the sights on a friday or saturday in coalville and I often wonder if they are inbred. Though they are the same everywhere. They do however sometimes get prettier as the night goes on and the beer goggles start to work but still wouldnt touch them with a barge pole.There are some right munters, however Loughborough is just as bad! Fat birds need loving too.

117439[/snapback]

Ha ha good stuff mate, am from loughborough hence why iwas asking for the comparisons, do you know the newish flats at seagrave close?? Whats that area like?

Freund

Mr.Chainsaw or Scowy or Cobbo? You can't say all or none.

Either of them there seem great lads, who I have yet to get to know better.

Kenny

do you know the newish flats at seagrave close?? Whats that area like?

Didnt know where seagrave close was, after doing a multimap found it here.. It is an quite a good area round there, the houses are good and you have a good distance from greenhill and agar nook. If you go south and cross greenhill road. Thats what spells trouble. Havent seen the flats to comment.

Archived