Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Newcastle_Fox

Newcastle Fox Questions

Freund

Mr.Chainsaw or Scowy or Cobbo? You can't say all or none.

Either of them there seem great lads, who I have yet to get to know better.

Kenny

do you know the newish flats at seagrave close?? Whats that area like?

Didnt know where seagrave close was, after doing a multimap found it here.. It is an quite a good area round there, the houses are good and you have a good distance from greenhill and agar nook. If you go south and cross greenhill road. Thats what spells trouble. Havent seen the flats to comment.

117459[/snapback]

Cool, cheers mate. Good luck tomo. :smile:

Have you ever achieved the "Grandslam": being sick and shitting at the same time?

Tuna (from tins): excellent hand snack or food of the devil, with the ability to make me nauseous just from the smell?

Are Carr's Cheese Melts the best snack ever?

Suppose that f,g:R-->R are differentiable functions. Calculate the first derivative of (x^2)exp(f(g(x)))+2 in terms of f(x), g(x), f'(x) and g'(x)

Will I pass my Analysis II exam on Wednesday?

Alex[ikokopops]

Have you ever achieved the "Grandslam": being sick and shitting at the same time?

Neh have done them at seperate times though but never at the same time.No someone who has and then after a quick shower and change nearly got a 3some.

Tuna (from tins): excellent hand snack or food of the devil, with the ability to make me nauseous just from the smell?

Tuna is the food of the devil it stinks makes me sick whenever I smell it. I hate it.

Are Carr's Cheese Melts the best snack ever?

Never heard of them, though have looked on the internet and assume that they are ok. Jaffa Cakes are up there with the best snacks!

Suppose that f,g:R-->R are differentiable functions. Calculate the first derivative of (x^2)exp(f(g(x)))+2 in terms of f(x), g(x), f'(x) and g'(x)

The derivative is alcohol, women and partying. Something which I am lacking in at the moment due to revision but will be made up tomorrow and the rest of the week!

Will I pass my Analysis II exam on Wednesday?

Of course you will pass your exam if you put the effort in. Past papers are the key so you know what is expected of u. Unlucky you though still with exams, I will be finished 11:30 am tomorrow!!

Right folks I am off to bed now and wont be able to answer any questions tomorrow as hopefully I will be physically incapable of answering them due to alcohol.

Please leave more questions and I will answer them on weds and then nominate the next person.

Would you ever try to burgle your own house dressed in black and white clothes with a swag bag?

Who would you rather meet, Eye Ball Paul or Tiesto?

Have you ever drank through your eye?

Do you know what a brockwild is?

Would you rather be constipated or have the shits?

Have you ever got your penis stuck in a lucozade bottle?

How many cans of carling do u go through a week?

How many kebabs do u go through a week?

Do you think Scowy should shop his pineapple haircut?

Do you like Mark McGhee?

Describe this emoticon.. :ph34r:

America or Australia?

Snakes or Rabbits?

Its all gone Pete Tong or Kevin and Perry?

chips with mayo or ketchup?

what is ur view on randomness?

Have you ever sampled the 'delights' of Whitley Bay on a Saturday night?

Do you dream in colour or black and white?

Tea or coffee?

Do you have lucky underpants?

favourite club in newcastle?

do all people from coalville have webbed feet?

how do you feel now exams are over?

did you find the climbing wall slightly distracting in eldon leisure whilst doing your exams?

freund - comedy genius?

117794[/snapback]

LMFAO lollollol

Archived