Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Charnwood Norris

Lloyd Dyer can bench press 140kg?

This is all a simple misunderstanding.

Lloyd has been a sub a lot recently and, what with the anxiety, he's developed a serious doughnut habit.

He has ballooned to 140kg and the club are worried about his weight pressing down on the bench - they're concerned the bench might snap during the Pompey match.

Don't know how people got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

140kg x 1rep i'd imagine. thats not that much really. I do 120kg x 6reps and could probably do 140kg too. I can't run as fast as him and I can't play football either.... but I can drink like a fish and smoke all I want. every cloud n all that.

Well then you're a freak.

140kg is a **** ton.

Anyone see him at the end of the Scunthorpe game on Saturday, took his top off, the guy is ****ing huge, it almost looked surreal, he looks so small and skinny, but he's built like a brick shithouse! Got that "V" shape figure, looked a lot bigger than that picture posted above

Anyone see him at the end of the Scunthorpe game on Saturday, took his top off, the guy is ****ing huge, it almost looked surreal, he looks so small and skinny, but he's built like a brick shithouse! Got that "V" shape figure, looked a lot bigger than that picture posted above

lol, i remember in league 1 when he took his top off, he looks proper skinny from his legs, the guys massive

Seem to remember it being said that him and maybe Waggy were the two strongest guys at the club.

He is built to **** and has such skinny legs. Weird.

Waggy doesn't even do weights much either. I read in the programme the other day.

Up some birds arse when she screamed, 'GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT!!'

Trevor Benjamin. A true swordsman.

If his cock is 15 inch, then how big is Akinbiyi's?

Ooo i would like a munch.

Archived