Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Charnwood Norris

Lloyd Dyer can bench press 140kg?

140kg x 1rep i'd imagine. thats not that much really. I do 120kg x 6reps and could probably do 140kg too. I can't run as fast as him and I can't play football either.... but I can drink like a fish and smoke all I want. every cloud n all that.

Quite impressive with your one arm

i only go to the gym 2-4 times a week and i regularly bench press 110kg - 40-50 reps, i have benched 130kg in the past but havent really tested myself recently, 110kg being easy for me, dont know what this has to do with owt but im thinking Lloyd Dyer is a Professional sportsman and has all day every day to be as fit as possible so . . . . . . . . ?

To be fair, I remember nearly having a heart attack at Cheltenham seeing Dyer with his top off

That was a bloody GREAT away day!! With Lloyd's muscles adding to the day. I remember half time, people sunbathing on the pitchside lol. Ahhh League 1.

Also one of the very few times, "Right side, Left side" chant was genuinely funny and worked as we had two separate stands and were strolling 4-0.

Archived