Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Charnwood Norris

Lloyd Dyer can bench press 140kg?

Thread should be called 'which black player has the biggest penis area.' lol

Bamba wins it hands down! remember that huge lump he had on his head?? well that was his penis.. He can like no other Man can do, can actually make it go through his stomach and chest up his neck through his face and pop out on his forehead

Rename the thread please to Lloyd Dyer can bench press his own penis.. While Sol Bamba, Emile Heskey, Trevor Benjamin, Ade Akinbyi and Dion Dublin admire there own penis's in the mirror at the same time ozleicester tries to press them all with his penis

I know my chodes! (without that sounding gay but in this thread everything has gone gay really)

I tried to explain to someone what it would be like having sex with a chode penis would be like for the vagina i used a glass and for the chode a stappler flat ways..........it ended in me breaking the glass in my own hand, not fun.

I tried to explain to someone what it would be like having sex with a chode penis would be like for the vagina i used a glass and for the chode a stappler flat ways..........it ended in me breaking the glass in my own hand, not fun.

See it always ends up bloody!

• 2 years later...

Anyone know where that picture of Lloyd, Moore and Schlupp is with their tops off?  Someone posted it last week.  I was just having an argument with my old man who say's that Lloyd needs to put some muscle/weight on.  I said he was ripped but my father said i am talking 'tripe'.  Just need to prove him wrong!

Anyone know where that picture of Lloyd, Moore and Schlupp is with their tops off?  Someone posted it last week.  I was just having an argument with my old man who say's that Lloyd needs to put some muscle/weight on.  I said he was ripped but my father said i am talking 'tripe'.  Just need to prove him wrong!

Here you are mate : https://www.google.co.uk/search?safe=off&hl=en&q=starving+mavin&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46340616,d.d2k&biw=1517&bih=741&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=V5mOUdS_O6Oc0AXOxoGIBg#imgrc=JjxzjZ3n48IqlM%3A%3BElWHGL92bC1HFM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fs3.amazonaws.com%252Frapgenius%252F1326745220_starvin-marvin-picture.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Frapgenius.com%252F544924%252FMos-def-niggas-in-poorest%252FWe-starving-marvin-you-hot-food%3B320%3B240

post-12754-0-32299600-1368300340_thumb.j

On a pre season camp at an outward bound centre Steve Walsh apparently rowed his kayak up a waterfall.

Is that a euphemism?

Archived