Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KC626

Perplexed American girls need season tix advice

Greetings all,

I'm a newcomer to Leicester (and to this forum) and an American to boot, so as you can imagine I need a lot of help.

I'm going to be a student at the University of Leicester next year, and I really want to get season tickets to see the Foxes play (I saw them when I visited in December and they stole my heart) and the early bird student ticket prices seem too good to pass up. However, I won't be in town till the last week in September, and I'll be gone most of January and March, so obviously I'll be missing a quite a few games. Mathematically it still seems logical to get season tickets, but I hate being saddled with all those tickets I can't use. Will I be able to sell them? Kindly take them to the ticket office and exchange them for, you know, money or good karma? What do you all think is the best thing to do here?

Thanks in advance for all your (anticipated) help and opinions!

Greetings all,

I'm a newcomer to Leicester (and to this forum) and an American to boot, so as you can imagine I need a lot of help.

I'm going to be a student at the University of Leicester next year, and I really want to get season tickets to see the Foxes play (I saw them when I visited in December and they stole my heart) and the early bird student ticket prices seem too good to pass up. However, I won't be in town till the last week in September, and I'll be gone most of January and March, so obviously I'll be missing a quite a few games. Mathematically it still seems logical to get season tickets, but I hate being saddled with all those tickets I can't use. Will I be able to sell them? Kindly take them to the ticket office and exchange them for, you know, money or good karma? What do you all think is the best thing to do here?

Thanks in advance for all your (anticipated) help and opinions!

You cant exchange a season ticket voucher for money, however you can get a free ticket for another game which I guess you could sell to a friend.

What Maybes said really.

Just take a friend for free for a few games, sounds as though you won't be going alone very often if you're to miss a few games. The only problem is you won't be able to the Seat Exchange scheme for the local derbies against Forest, Derby or Coventry if they're still in the division.

• 4 weeks later...

Perplexed English fart needs advice on memberships. Does anybody know when memberships(the ones with some tickets included) will be available for next season and how much?

Perplexed English fart needs advice on memberships. Does anybody know when memberships(the ones with some tickets included) will be available for next season and how much?

They seem to announce these much later, seem to remember it being about July last year

I was a bit pissed off this year as the cost of my membership stayed the same but I got one less game for it :angry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MODS: Ban him!!! How dare he try and hijack this thread, barstoool!!!!!!

Archived