Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Mr RooFox.

Thank you for leaving me looking like an idiot at the game today, I finally meet you, and you do not realise it's me and walk off.

Have fun drinking.

ACF.

Thank you for leaving me looking like an idiot at the game today, I finally meet you, and you do not realise it's me and walk off.

Have fun drinking.

ACF.

Ahaaaa, unlucky lol

Was he steaming?

I have no recollection of meeting you at all! Was it whilst I was stealing beers? Or whilst I was doing my comedy routine up and down the isles pretending to go home only to pretend i had lost my train ticket?

Oh I was steaming all day still am and have work in 5 hours but fook 'em

This is probably normaility to Roo. As is, (probably) asking men in the street for rudders.

Well i was walking around giving people free hugs last night, even had one girl start running away from me......which was just rude

Well i was walking around giving people free hugs last night, even had one girl start running away from me......which was just rude

Did you force her head near your crotch AGAIN Roo?

I'm sorry ACF but i generally think you started talking to the wrong bloke.

He did look EXACTLY like you, wearing a Sainters scarf, as you said you would be.

Good result though bud ;)

He did look EXACTLY like you, wearing a Sainters scarf, as you said you would be.

Good result though bud ;)

When was it at HT? I was wearing a black hoodie and had a Ben McEvoy badge on (don't ask) also probabably had a beer in my hand the whole time.

Archived