Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest freund

?

I just hope Fruend sticks to his word unlike MON who apparently left for good but still keeps coming back for more.

122551[/snapback]

Proved to be right, sadly :(

Guest freund

Anish, you only seem to post in Congrats or Happy Birthday threads, or to be nasty to me. I'm aware of the irony, but do you ever have anything of interest to say?

Anish, you only seem to post in Congrats or Happy Birthday threads, or to be nasty to me. I'm aware of the irony, but do you ever have anything of interest to say?

122784[/snapback]

You obviously didn't read any of the LCFC football forum when the season was on, I had plenty to say in that which was of interest. :ph34r:

And yes, it is extremely ironic to say I have nothing interesting to say when you're the one who posts random crap and tries to cause controversy with lines such as 'Twat', 'boring', 'bothered' etc.

122784[/snapback]

You obviously didn't read any of the LCFC football forum when the season was on, I had plenty to say in that which was of interest. :ph34r:

And yes, it is extremely ironic to say I have nothing interesting to say when you're the one who posts random crap and tries to cause controversy with lines such as 'Twat', 'boring', 'bothered' etc.

122788[/snapback]

to be fair 'bothered' is the cat_burgers tag line ;) B)

Guest freund

122784[/snapback]

122788[/snapback]

lol

read my posts, I've never said bothered in my life, that's Cat Burger.

122784[/snapback]

122788[/snapback]

lol

read my posts, I've never said bothered in my life, that's Cat Burger.

122794[/snapback]

zackly

Archived