Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest freund

An Apology

Guest freund

Orange, yeah that's right.

Sorry to Cobbo for calling him a racist, that was unfair and uncalled for, especially since he obviously isn't.

Sorry to Mr.Chainsaw for constant greif over the last few months, it sure must be annoying deleting so many posts/threads a day!

Sorry to anyone I have been rude to, although as I maintain, anyone wh is offended by my comments should really grow up themselves.

Sorry, sorry, sorry.

I am tendering my resignation, I'm sure most of you will be pleased to know.

(although I will drop by occaisionally so don't delete my account).

Goodbye

Sorry to Cobbo for calling him a racist, that was unfair and uncalled for, especially since he obviously isn't.

Sorry to Mr.Chainsaw for constant greif over the last few months, it sure must be annoying deleting so many posts/threads a day!

Sorry to anyone I have been rude to, although as I maintain, anyone wh is offended by my comments should really grow up themselves.

Sorry, sorry, sorry.

Goodbye

122399[/snapback]

you mean they've been paying you?!

Sorry, sorry, sorry.

Goodbye

122399[/snapback]

:banana::wave:

:wave:  :wave: Come back when you have grown up!

122437[/snapback]

Apparently its us that need to grow up :rolleyes:lol

Freund said;

:wave:  :wave: Come back when you have grown up!

122437[/snapback]

Apparently its us that need to grow up :rolleyes:lol

Freund said;

122440[/snapback]

I have to say I've rarely if ever been offended, I just find a high percentage of Freunds post very childish, so growing up wouldn't help. ;)

Some of these sarky comments are a bit harsh as I think he is being sincere with his apologies.

122582[/snapback]

I accept his apology but I don't forgive him for being an awkward, annoying, idotic poster.

Archived