Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dannythefox

Coventry-Home End

Just booked Block 3 there's loads of spare seats come and get one next to me :thumbup:

Was it difficult to get a ticket? Went to get 4 in the away end today, but had sold out. So seriously considering going in the Cov end.

Was it difficult to get a ticket? Went to get 4 in the away end today, but had sold out. So seriously considering going in the Cov end.

No mate log on to there site put your details in and pick your seat get in block 3! Am not missing this for the world! :scarf:

No mate log on to there site put your details in and pick your seat get in block 3! Am not missing this for the world! :scarf:

And I take it you put your home address? And are they posting the tickets to you? Just I'd heard some clubs wouldn't sell tickets to fans with away team addresses (dunno if thats an old rule tho!),

Cheers.

And I take it you put your home address? And are they posting the tickets to you? Just I'd heard some clubs wouldn't sell tickets to fans with away team addresses (dunno if thats an old rule tho!),

Cheers.

Cov wouldn't realize they need all the money they can get

Cheers.

I live 70miles from the KPS and 100miles from Coventry so I don't think they will be bothered. It does say you can collect if you don't want them posted mate. You could be at uni in Leicester and be a Coventry fan wanting a ticket!

I live 70miles from the KPS and 100miles from Coventry so I don't think they will be bothered. It does say you can collect if you don't want them posted mate. You could be at uni in Leicester and be a Coventry fan wanting a ticket!

Nice one, thanks. Think its worth a try. Like you say, I don't really wanna miss this one!

Are you sitting in block 3, where bouts is that? Behind the goals? I'm going down with 4 mates,might just buy the tickets on the day, maybe I should book it early and make block 3 our away end! Haha

To right its level with the corner next to the away end the Lloyd pharmacy stand dude.

Archived