Collymore Posted 19 June 2005 Posted 19 June 2005 Link 40 mins before start and theyv'e still not sorted it out
Steven Posted 19 June 2005 Posted 19 June 2005 Link40 mins before start and theyv'e still not sorted it out 124953[/snapback] Yes with 6 cars. The biggest farce I have ever seen in the sporting arena. The Septics are not impressed and I do not blame them. <_<
Phil Posted 19 June 2005 Posted 19 June 2005 never thought I'd see the day Mirnadi have a decent shot of top 3! the other drivers might come out 10/15 laps from the end to nick a couple points.
Deathside Posted 19 June 2005 Posted 19 June 2005 I lost interest in F1 2 or 3 years ago - No particular reason why So seeing this thread I thought excellent I can watch an F1 race for the first time in ages - Not sure if I can be bothered now
Wilson Posted 19 June 2005 Posted 19 June 2005 Minardi's have already been lapped . Shumacher will be on the podium hours before Minardi finish
rossporterlc Posted 19 June 2005 Posted 19 June 2005 bit of a cheap shot by ferrari imo (think i spelled that wrong)
Teeno Posted 19 June 2005 Posted 19 June 2005 Can't believe that they couldn't resolve the issue, I think it ridiculous that all but Ferrari agreed not to race unless the chicane was build on that corner. Fair play to Schuie though for not celebrating, but what a twat Monteiro was, great achievment mate I was bitterly diaspointed that I missed out on a race I was very much looking foward to, glad I didn't have to pay though.
C-man Posted 20 June 2005 Posted 20 June 2005 Can't believe that they couldn't resolve the issue, I think it ridiculous that all but Ferrari agreed not to race unless the chicane was build on that corner. Fair play to Schuie though for not celebrating, but what a twat Monteiro was, great achievment mate I was bitterly diaspointed that I missed out on a race I was very much looking foward to, glad I didn't have to pay though. 125043[/snapback] Exactly. I feel sorry for the people who payed $150 to go to Indianapolis and watch an F1 race with 20 cars.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.