Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

US GP to go ahead?

Link

40 mins before start and theyv'e still not sorted it out :nono:

124953[/snapback]

Yes with 6 cars. The biggest farce I have ever seen in the sporting arena. The Septics are not impressed and I do not blame them. :nono::thumbdown::( <_<

Can't believe that they couldn't resolve the issue, I think it ridiculous that all but Ferrari agreed not to race unless the chicane was build on that corner. Fair play to Schuie though for not celebrating, but what a twat Monteiro was, great achievment mate :angry:

I was bitterly diaspointed that I missed out on a race I was very much looking foward to, glad I didn't have to pay though.

Can't believe that they couldn't resolve the issue, I think it ridiculous that all but Ferrari agreed not to race unless the chicane was build on that corner. Fair play to Schuie though for not celebrating, but what a twat Monteiro was, great achievment mate  :angry:

I was bitterly diaspointed that I missed out on a race I was very much looking foward to, glad I didn't have to pay though.

125043[/snapback]

Exactly. I feel sorry for the people who payed $150 to go to Indianapolis and watch an F1 race with 20 cars. :nono:

Archived